Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Not happy. Kennedy Club and got dudded with Q level second year running.

******* joke.

How many tickets do you get? I'm curious as to whether they allot the big groupings first and put them mostly in Q deck. I get 5 tickets. Last year I got M1 and this year I got Q49. 2013 I got M50 and 2008 I got Q49. Mixed bag for us.

Not happy. Kennedy Club and got dudded with Q level second year running.

******* joke.
Feel your pain. I'm Kennedy on Q too. It's a joke.

Apparently I'm just meant to be happy to be there o_O

How many tickets do you get? I'm curious as to whether they allot the big groupings first and put them mostly in Q deck. I get 5 tickets. Last year I got M1 and this year I got Q49. 2013 I got M50 and 2008 I got Q49. Mixed bag for us.

Deliberately only registered one this year as I did three last year and got put on Q in the Ponsford row CC or something. No offence to other members but how the hell do people with lower level membership end up sitting on M level?

i dont understand why you pay all this money for Kennedy club and end up with the worst seats!!
Very disappointing

Deliberately only registered one this year as I did three last year and got put on Q in the Ponsford row CC or something. No offence to other members but how the hell do people with lower level membership end up sitting on M level?

I have no idea, mate. I know Kennedy and Gold are both P1. Legends is P1+. Looks like there are some Silver up on Q deck too, but lower down. I have no idea how they make a decision about the categories of seating. Perhaps that's the subjective thing. For instance, Category 3 can be M1 where we were last year, or the area in front of us this year up in the nosebleeds.

I think it'd be better if there was a bit more transparency in telling the members how exactly seats are allocated in each of the categories.

To all the effing whingers complaining about getting "bad" seats to the Grand Final to see our team compete for a third victory in a row, EAD.

STFU.

There are roughly 40,000 Hawks members, whether or not they are more or less deserving than you, who don't get a chance to see it live. And for those of us who have never received a ticket in the ballot, it's not for lack of trying.

So shut your mouths you spoilt, precious dipshits.

I have no idea, mate. I know Kennedy and Gold are both P1. Legends is P1+. Looks like there are some Silver up on Q deck too, but lower down. I have no idea how they make a decision about the categories of seating. Perhaps that's the subjective thing. For instance, Category 3 can be M1 where we were last year, or the area in front of us this year up in the nosebleeds.

I think it'd be better if there was a bit more transparency in telling the members how exactly seats are allocated in each of the categories.

I don't think our club (and probably every other club) don't do enough in respect to grand final tickets period (i.e. pressure the AFL for more for competing clubs, influence the allocation etc).

To all the effing whingers complaining about getting "bad" seats to the Grand Final to see our team compete for a third victory in a row, EAD.

STFU.

There are roughly 40,000 Hawks members, whether or not they are more or less deserving than you, who don't get a chance to see it live. And for those of us who have never received a ticket in the ballot, it's not for lack of trying.

Calm down champ. Not everyone is complaining. And as investors in the club, people have every right to be a bit puzzled about the equity of ticket distribution.

STFU.

Do you speak to strangers like that face to face?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that everyone understands, but only Legends members get any sort of priority seating allocation.
The seating allocation is random for all other members. It may suck but this is all well publicised.
Next year however Kennedy club also becomes P1+ and gets priority seating.
Edit: Checked doco and looks like Kennedy is still P1 next year, only Legends is P1+.

Last edited:
Got standing room. My wife and I are short so it's going to be a long day. Can somebody confirm what is banned in terms or taking food in.
I'm sure cans and glass are banned. So it would be safe to take in bottles and any other food...

Yeah, no bottles or cans but plastic is fine. Take any other food you want really.

I'm never attended a game in the standing area. As I have a standing room ticket and not tall, is the best standing room spot on the terraced sections or should I just find a nice possy in any spot really where I have a good view. I aim to get to the ground at 9am if thats when the gates open. Thanks

I'm never attended a game in the standing area. As I have a standing room ticket and not tall, is the best standing room spot on the terraced sections or should I just find a nice possy in any spot really where I have a good view. I aim to get to the ground at 9am if thats when the gates open. Thanks

You're meant to stand in the bay you've been allocated. It is ok.

M56, magnificent.

Also the spot where our reserved seats are too. A random coincidence.

Great seats. Looking forward to it.

P2 silver member - been standing or in Q CC for the last three years but somehow managed to get M33 row P this time! And even though I registered the barcodes all separately we got 4 seats together!! Very, very happy.

Is the ticket allocation finished? Was silver and missed out in ballot after going since 08!!! If anyone has a spare standing or seat ticket please pm and will look after u

Remove this Banner Ad

Back