Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm desperately looking for two tickets. Happy to pay up to $600 each depending on the seats. Can organise collection and delivery of catch in Vic Metro area.

Mod's note: use the PM system to organise pick-ups/deliveries/other arrangements. Recommend you don't post your mobile number on a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nervously waiting until Tuesday morning to see if I can snag a ticket as an AFL silver member. I've been able to the last 2 years against freo and sydney.

Was going to cough up for members dining lunch this year so I can end the nervous wait tomorrow morning and not sit in the nose bleeds. Unfortunately they sold out, unlike last year for silvers. Would have been $780, so effectively $400 bucks for a much better seat, lunch and a few beers.

Any updates on how the afl members sales are going would be appreciated.

I'm in the same boat, any idea of how much tickets normally are/will be? Guessing they'll only be level 4?

Ticketek saying nothing is finalised until tomorrow morning, but pretty sure if nothing has appeared now it isn't going to happen.

I noticed that a lot of people are being allocated standing room in M20 to M22. But it looks like this is with the AFL Members area, so how is this possible?

I've been allocated x2 Standing in M20 too - apparently it's a great spot on the wing.

But I am looking to swap for x2 seats (anywhere) and pay the difference if anyone is keen on standing PM me :thumbsu:

I noticed that a lot of people are being allocated standing room in M20 to M22. But it looks like this is within the AFL Members area, so how is this possible?

Yeah this happens every year. That's actually what I want, love standing and don't love paying $380 for a seat I won't sit in, but I have to wait and see if I can get tickets on Tuesday with AFL silver before I can propose any swapsies.

Yeah this happens every year. That's actually what I want, love standing and don't love paying $380 for a seat I won't sit in, but I have to wait and see if I can get tickets on Tuesday with AFL silver before I can propose any swapsies.
Ah OK. Well I got a ticket for my mother in standing room M22, which I'd like to upgrade to a seat if I can, because she has a bad knee. So message me if you're interested, and I'll pay you the price difference.

Excited! Got seats in Q56-1. Fifth GF I will have been to since 2008! Been very lucky, silver member this whole time. Have got seats 3 times & standing room twice. GO HAWKS!

I noticed that a lot of people are being allocated standing room in M20 to M22. But it looks like this is within the AFL Members area, so how is this possible?
I got standing room in the AFL members for the losing Sydney GF in 2012. Great atmosphere in standing room. If you didn't have to get there for when the gates opened (in order to get a good spot) I'd prefer standing room over seats just for the atmosphere!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles supporter that lives in Hawthorn so Hawks are our second team. Apologies for posting in opposition territory. Looking for 3 or 4 seated tickets. Ideally 2 adult and 2 kids but 3 adults will work out too. Missed out on the ballot so hoping for a second chance come Tuesday.

Promised my son who turns 5 this Thursday that I will try my hardest to source tickets. He has been saving up since 3 rounds before the finals and has asked that the money that we would have spent on his upcoming birthday party be saved for the tickets. He is even more fanatical than i am about the Eagles. When he woke up this morning to the news(having fallen a sleep at half time) that while we had crappy first half in the prelims we clawed back.. his first comment was yes now we have beaten every team in the AFl this year. He was in tears when I told him that 'our names were not picked up from the hat'. Anyway I told him if it was not meant to be it is not meant to be but if anyone has tickets to spare please be in contact.

I'd do it myself but I don't have a spare barcode - however, surely someone who is not attending could buy the tickets for Thaihawk and email them through? Waiting for tickets to be released to the general public seems fraught with danger.
I would but we have used all of our allotment helping others

That's the expected temperature up there in those seats ;) No, I'm also in Q2-2 a couple of rows back in DD, I think it just means the upper part of Q2. Personally I don't mind the nose bleeds, had them for '12 and '14. Great view of everything going on and the way the G has been designed you still sort of feel close-ish to the action. I'm just so thrilled to be there.

Good luck to those looking for tix / upgrading. Go Hawks
had them up there too great view interesting one too at that specially 2012 seeing what the wind did to the ball

I've got two AFL members seats that cost me more than what I can afford (I was desperate!). I'd prefer to stand, so if you have standing room tickets and would like to swap (plus cash), send me a PM.

Seats are in a premium position and are together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back