Game Day 2015 Grand Final - Hawthorn v West Coast, MCG 2.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woke up at 2:15am (WA) with no chance of getting back to sleep. Excited and apprehensive all at once. 2nd guessing the coaches and wondering how it will all pan out.

Era is not over and this GF would seal it for us as the greatest, I really want it, we have done brilliantly but this opportunity won't come around too often, I want the threepeat, so close, only 4 qtrs of footy to win.
If the lads want it bad enough......they are good enough.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the recent GF highlights BC.

So many exciting and entertaining moments.

Crawf finally getting a flag was amazing and Stewie Dew you are a champion. Talk about taking your opportunities with both hands.

Geelong played like their attendance would guarantee them the flag.

I'm glad that even as successful as the current Hawks group have been....there doesnt appear to be any cockiness or arrogance.

Get it done today Hawks. You are already champions.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woohoo, grand final morning just like Christmas for the footy diehards like us. No matter how many Grand finals you go through the excitement and nerves are still there. Realistically the club will never be in this position again so there's a lot at stake, but if we lose then I for one am still satisfied. Losing is no fun though, so let's cheer on our team, ride the bumps with a grin, and show the AFL why we are the undisputed greatest team of the modern era.

Go Hawks!!!

Woke up at 4am this morning but fortunately managed to get back to sleep. Very excited now. Still concerned about how we're gonna handle the heat. Drinking beers all day in the sun will take its toll. Will have to rehydrate between beers.

Hoping Hawks come to play. As we know and perhaps stated many times here on BF the first 10 min should give us an indication if the boys are switched on or off.

Win or lose I'll be immensely proud of our achievements in this current era. Honestly think this will be our last genuine shot and let's make sure we all do our bit to get them over the line.

Time to redeem our first week finals loss. Look for the boys to be switched on and aggressive from the first bounce. I'll be trying to watch us make history from overseas, unfortunately, having scored tickets to the big dance the last two years. Go hawks. The hat trick and greatness awaits.

Been a loooong week waiting to watch this amazing group of players have their shot at immortality.

It's been a challenging year on and off the field. We have had controversy, tragedy, a lot of negativity from opposition supporters and the media and some patchy form throughout the season.

Today is the chance to put all of that to bed and finish this season off in a manner which it deserves. We are the best side in the comp and I have no doubt the team will come out and show that today.

The great thing about Grand Finals is that the umps usually have little influence (despite how hard they tried in 2008). The Eagles shouldn't enjoy the same free kick advantage they have the past two finals.

Expecting that Clarko held back some things tactically in the QF and we will see a different Hawthorn than we did three weeks ago.

Bring it on!

Woke up at 4am this morning but fortunately managed to get back to sleep. Very excited now. Still concerned about how we're gonna handle the heat. Drinking beers all day in the sun will take its toll. Will have to rehydrate between beers.

Gold!

Regardless of result, we have all
been extremely fortunate to have witnessed a truly remarkable club undertaking their business - of accumulating success, on and off the field.

Immensely proud of the Hawks, the nerves kicked in on Wednesday and now they're running rampant.

I hope, like the lads will be doing from the opening bounce.

No prisoners, straight for the jugular Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back