2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bontompelli and Sloane/Pendlebury or
Franklin and Watson?

Bonts and Pendles/Sloane.

Dont ask me to pick between Sloane and Pendles, Pendles has the record, but Sloane just looks like he has himself as captain every week.

Cheers.

What do you see Bontompelli, Sloane, Pendlebury, Franklin and Watson averaging for the year?

Bonts - 101
Sloane - 121
Pendles - 125
Franklin - 108
Watson - 111

Based purely on opinion, so dont come after me when im wrong.

Bonts - 101
Sloane - 121
Pendles - 125
Franklin - 108
Watson - 111

Based purely on opinion, so dont come after me when im wrong.
Haha of course not! I appreciate your help. Bontompelli must be a lock this week in your eyes? I'm thinking Bontompelli (slight risk), and Pendlebury (no risk). Famous last words!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malceski vs. any of Rance, Fisher or Hooker? Worth pulling the trigger?

Absolutely worth it, Eski has a ways to fall yet.

Would go in that order too - Rance first, Fisher 2nd, Hooker 3rd.

Roughy vs. Devon Smith vs. Hanners vs. Ebert
in the "Replacing Ollie Wines" Cup.

Blicavs vs Stokes vs Lycett (unsure how long hes out).

In a draft league and have lycett and stokes atm, looking for thoughts on Blicavs. Looks the goods to me.

Haha of course not! I appreciate your help. Bontompelli must be a lock this week in your eyes? I'm thinking Bontompelli (slight risk), and Pendlebury (no risk). Famous last words!

My only concern with Bonts is going to be his ability to score well against a quality opposition. He will have some off games, but I think over all he should still provide some good value, and given you have lucked out this week with him avoided the price rise, I would be jumping on.

Malceski vs. any of Rance, Fisher or Hooker? Worth pulling the trigger?

Rance is a worry once teams stop allowing him to get free which happens every year. Fisher is looking OK but I still worry about him getting injured. Hooker is looking the good for the Bombers, and if Essendon keep playing that way, the only thing stopping him would be Hibberd stepping up again.

I would be going Hooker at this stage, as strange as it seems I think he is safer long term than Rance or Fisher who I am expecting to start a decline after round 4.

Absolutely worth it, Eski has a ways to fall yet.

Would go in that order too - Rance first, Fisher 2nd, Hooker 3rd.

Roughy vs. Devon Smith vs. Hanners vs. Ebert
in the "Replacing Ollie Wines" Cup.

I actually like Hanners if you have space in your midfield.

My only concern with Bonts is going to be his ability to score well against a quality opposition. He will have some off games, but I think over all he should still provide some good value, and given you have lucked out this week with him avoided the price rise, I would be jumping on.

Rance is a worry once teams stop allowing him to get free which happens every year. Fisher is looking OK but I still worry about him getting injured. Hooker is looking the good for the Bombers, and if Essendon keep playing that way, the only thing stopping him would be Hibberd stepping up again.

I would be going Hooker at this stage, as strange as it seems I think he is safer long term than Rance or Fisher who I am expecting to start a decline after round 4.

I actually like Hanners if you have space in your midfield.

Picking Hooker is pure insanity. Did the exact same thing last year... Downhill skiing for 6-7 weeks while he had a full head of steam then stuff all for the rest of the year. Only pick him if you have trades to burn and can sideways him before he skis into a tree. IMHO as someone who traded him in Round 4 last year and would qualify as my worst trade of 2014...

Option 1:

Adcock > Andrews
Anderson > Hannebery

Option 2: Holding out and trading next week

Anderson > Krak.

Trading this week will mean that Krak can't be done without culling a cash cow or forcing a Steven\Griffen downgrade.

Not much stats or fact here - just gut - but isn't Sloane 'due' for a couple of quieter weeks soon (can't maintain 140ppg) and conversely Pendles hasn't gone large yet and to me he's a great choice for Anzac Day with swan being a known Anzac Day beast and should expect a tag? Only thing concerning me is the ankle - otherwise for mine he will out score Sloane at a similar price. It's a really critical decision... I went down from 1k to 7.5k in overall due to Wallis and need a big week!

Not much stats or fact here - just gut - but isn't Sloane 'due' for a couple of quieter weeks soon (can't maintain 140ppg) and conversely Pendles hasn't gone large yet and to me he's a great choice for Anzac Day with swan being a known Anzac Day beast and should expect a tag? Only thing concerning me is the ankle - otherwise for mine he will out score Sloane at a similar price. It's a really critical decision... I went down from 1k to 7.5k in overall due to Wallis and need a big week!

Sloane has a dream run. Is only projected to go below 120 once this year.

I wish I had him. Will be my first upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back