2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would trade Goodes to get Selwood.

But I would also wait until Sunday, if Goodes is named to start on the field and isn't the sub, you could hold him and hope he gets close to his BE and avoids a huge price drop, and then pick up Harris or Kelly will a little more confidence next week.

Just wait and see what happens on Sunday, WB, Geelong, Adelaide and Brisbane all playing on Sunday so you will have a chance to see you the subs are.

Andrews over Kelly for me, but given they have only played 1 game each, im not overly confident.
Hard for me to wait until Sunday as I have a family and can't constantly update team lists, lol.
Who is Kelly replacing in the team?
Wasn't Andrews just covering for Leuenb?

Hard for me to wait until Sunday as I have a family and can't constantly update team lists, lol.

Firstly, you need to make a choice between family and SC.

Secondly, I think Harris did enough to get another shot.

Its a tough call to make because any of Kelly, Harris or Goodes could be subbed.

I guess you will just have to wait and see if Harris, Goodes or Kelly are even named, and make your choice from their. Selections may force your hand, and make the choice for you.

Firstly, you need to make a choice between family and SC.

Secondly, I think Harris did enough to get another shot.

Its a tough call to make because any of Kelly, Harris or Goodes could be subbed.

I guess you will just have to wait and see if Harris, Goodes or Kelly are even named, and make your choice from their. Selections may force your hand, and make the choice for you.
Lol, true true.
I'll likely keep Goodes and trade Newnes to Roberton, then Wines to Joelwood.
Then I won't have to worry about hourly updates

Probably, but I'd still prefer Smith & Neale on current form.
Cheers for the reply.

I know, it isn't a priority to get rid of TBC & Griff, just a gut feel :)

I'll probably end up going through with it lol.

What do you advise on doing Gingy

Def: Heater, Docherty, Adcock, Newnes, Laird, Saad, Oxley & Mcintosh.

Mid: Fyfe, Sloane, Selwood, Pendles, Griffen, CEY, Heeney, Vandenberg, Miller, Sinclair & Anderson

Ruck: Nic Nat, TBC & Lucey

Fwd: Gray, Buddy, Dusty, Swan, Clark, Hogan, McGrath & Lonie

After prowling through the team boards, Kelly came in for the injured Cheney, so job security isn't great. And Andrews came in for Luey, but half of the lions board want him out this week so I wouldn't have thought he would have much job security either

It's funny, the safest rookie trade in the backline might end up being Hamling, and he isn't eveen a confirmed in yet!

Last edited:
After prowling through the team boards, Kelly came in for the injured Cheney, so job security isn't great. And Andrews came in for Luey, but half of the lions board want him out this week to I wouldn't have thought he would have much job security either

It's funny, the safest rookie trade in the backline might end up being Hamling, and he isn't eveen a confirmed in yet!
Moore and McKenzie could see game time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mid: Fyfe, Sloane, Selwood, Pendles, Griffen, CEY, Heeney, Vandenberg, Miller, Sinclair & Anderson

How much $ do you have? Oxley & McIntosh wasted on your Def bench IMO

Adcock > rookie
&
Anderson > Bont or TBC > Goldy

pity Moore and WhiteX cost so much but both are have

Sorry I'm not gingy.
I would sit tight.
Look at krack next week if he goes well for either Anderson or Loine pending who looking at making cash.
Your team looks good.

pity Moore and WhiteX cost so much but both are have

Sorry I'm not gingy.
I would sit tight.
Look at krack next week if he goes well for either Anderson or Loine pending who looking at making cash.
Your team looks good.

You don't think Oxley & McIntosh are wasted on his bench? ...both mature age, averaging 80+ best 21 etc..

You don't think Oxley & McIntosh are wasted on his bench? ...both mature age, averaging 80+ best 21 etc..
Yeah ...but we never know how long rookies will last in there teams and or scoring imput will last.
I see your point.
If someone like hamling was like to get a string of games that would be worth the trade.

I still think you don't need Adcock. IMO you should either upgrade him to Smith with your cash or downgrade him to a rookie and use the 400k to upgrade Anderson.
Thanks for your input Gingy

It's a tough one mate cause I still see Adcock as a 85+ keeper but he is under performing.

In your opinion, would you even bother with Griffen & TBC for Neale & Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back