List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawthorn should think of trying to get Sam Collins from Box Hill in the rookie draft or something.
Have been very impressed by what I've seen of him.

Agreed. Kid has played some pretty good footy this year.

An astute observation posted here. Swans didn't want to see Carlisle end up at Hawthorn so they jumped into the trade, took unders and facilitated Carlisle moving to a team that won't likely challenge for a couple of years.

I love it when plans backfire on smartar.es...when people/clubs think they are smarter than everyone else and have pulled off something ingenious only to see it splatter in their face....*cough*Ross Lyon*Cough...Also if this is true, Sydney are scared of Hawthorn...And has Longmire forgotten that without Carlisle he has no hope against us of late...perhaps Carlisle might have helped his cause. They have no chance against a team they fear already...now we'll just sit back and wait for it to backfire.

Three way trade:
Hawks 15 and 18 receive 12 and 20
Richmond 12 and 19 receive 18 and Yarren
Carlton: Yarren and 20 receive 15 and 19

thoughts?

Too much for Yarran but with a bit of tweakage you may be on to something.

I could see this happening:

Hawks: out - 15 and 18, in - 12 and 20
Richmond: out - 12 and 20, in - Yarran and 18
Carlton: out - Yarran, in - 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder Dodoro has been so ******* plucky regarding Hawthorn. The campaigner was trying to stitch us up, and had the balls to thank us for our efforts.

Well ******* played m8

Surely though if Dodoro had previous knowledge, you could rescind the trade deal on the basis of misleading and deceptive conduct.

Somehow I reckon Carlisle wouldn't be worth Pick 5 if you had prior knowledge of a potential drug habit.

Surely though if Dodoro had previous knowledge, you could rescind the trade deal on the basis of misleading and deceptive conduct.

Somehow I reckon Carlisle wouldn't be worth Pick 5 if you had prior knowledge of a potential drug habit.

Bwahahahaha.

Who do you think released the photo?? Just conveniently the day after the trade.......

Hypothetically speaking, if someone had created a thread where trade discussions could be posted and what possible trade scenarios could occur, would posters hypothetically post in it?
THe simple answer is no. Unfortunately.

Bennell is a legitimate top 5 pick and he went for a packet of chips.

Bennell is a legitimate top 5 pick and he went for a packet of chips.

My point exactly.

Risk is a big part about how much needs to be traded. Bennell is a high pick on skill, but his risk factor is high due to drug issues/discipline issues which means he costs less. Same would apply to Carlisle.

Damaged goods gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back