List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Its been reported that Hawks opposition analysis John Wardrop has been poached by Eagles after having been involved in 4 premierships. And so goes another one.....

There's no clause with Woodie, just an agreement that they'll take him, like they did last year with Grimley.

Webster is the one I'm surprised is still there and survived the latest cull.

It's a bit disappointing though that Collingwood can tap up all these talented youngsters and get them to play for them via trading but Hawthorn get Frawley through free agency and suddenly we're ripping the very fabric of equalisation apart. :rolleyes:

Upgrading Heatherly counts as a live pick, though they don't list them anymore, so we could go to the draft with the list as it stands now. Would expect it to change after trade week though.
The most outrageous free agency moment re equalization was without a doubt Buddy going to the COLA Swans. The only reason it's not being whinged about now by the masses is because of the Football lesson handed to the Swines in 14.

Nice work from that Cats. Did not realise Scott Selwood is only 25. Danger, Selwood and Henderson would be a very good result for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suckers signing elsewhere is going to create space to sign Schoey apparently. I'm okay with that. A 25 year old flourishing forward is far more important for us going forward.

Btw Its been reported that Hawks opposition analysis John Wardrop has been poached by Eagles after having been involved in 4 premierships. And so goes another one.....

Eagles setup I believe has them pay any profits straight to WA footy. The footy dept cap won't affect them at all, no doubt this is just the start...

Eagles setup I believe has them pay any profits straight to WA footy. The footy dept cap won't affect them at all, no doubt this is just the start...

Aaah the AFL and its flagship level playing field system.

Apparently they are building a new boutique stadium modelled on the one below where the successful clubs will be required to work up hill for the entire 4 quarters.

images.jpg

no one seems to be choosing hawthorn!! destination club no more!! Anyway, the devil is in the detail, open up cap space to keep the likes of Schooey and Jed. Happy with that.

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...for-trade-to-collingwood-20151008-gk4k1t.html

So the Lions are getting tough and are going to make an 'example' of Aish by not letting him go to Collingwood but still play elsewhere and get nothing in return. Is there anyone in that club that makes good decisions?
Lions have second pick in the PSD so unless Aish chances his arm in the ND he will either end up at Carlton or the Lions. Not as bad an approach as it sounds.

I don't know how Geelong can work a way to land all those guys? It seems literally impossible

Lions have second pick in the PSD so unless Aish chances his arm in the ND he will either end up at Carlton or the Lions. Not as bad an approach as it sounds.

Swann being an ex blue you don't know what convos his had with them! For once the Lions are standing up, good on them. Swann is a good operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back