Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If that what floats your boat! Unbelievable.
Easy. Simply won’t post.
Don't do that, mate - rest assured that the vast majority appreciate your posts and look forward to any information you share.

As for the boo boys who appear to have grabbed hold of the wrong end of the stick - grow up!

I like us to draft or trade for another small forward then move MacDonald into the midfield as I feel he could be our 3rd elite midfielder.
We have PLENTY of small forwards. Croc can start playing midfield any time.

There's a very short list of small forwards that I'd trade in to replace ours & their cost would make them prohibitive.

I'd be happy to Draft one, if he were best available (would much prefer a Mid who can go Fwd).

Mate you should see the barrage I've copped on socials today from Port fans. Mute/ ignore is your friend.
Don’t say a word. Except where you won’t cop such treatment. That is the way forward. It is very clear people don’t want you to partake. They are jealous of your info. As they are mine.

Don’t say a word. Except where you won’t cop such treatment. That is the way forward. It is very clear people don’t want you to partake. They are jealous of your info. As they are mine.
Ignore the noisy minority for they are the problem. If you let them win everyone else will lose and society (this board as an example) is then in their control.

The question isn’t who is available that’s better than Owies it is whether Owies is better than our small forwards. Watson ginnivan moore I would say no. Whilst he kicks goals he doesn’t defend I don’t see him suiting how we want to play.
And there's the opportunity cost...

We have needs elsewhere. If we're in the mood to buy, we shouldn't be wasting our resources buying stuff we don't need / already have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignore the noisy minority for they are the problem. If you let them win everyone else will lose and society (this board as an example) is then in their control.
Holy sh1t, you're in for decades of pain if you think this rationally :grimacing:

I've been absolutely shredded by Port trolls all day. Just block the pricks.
Don't block them - it's like a free reality check.

Kinda like being jeered & yelled at when you drive past a prison :shrug:

The scary bit is when Port fans like or agree with you - then you know you're slipping...

AFL media and Player managers are indicating the 2024 draft runs deep, so much so teams are not keen on even trading third round picks.

I am not sure a lot of delisted players are getting a second chance this year. Maybe SPP or mid season 2025 draft is more likely!

And we are happy to trade away a first round pick for a 29 year old.

And we are happy to trade away a first round pick for a 29 year old.
Hahaha

How is his age the most important part of this equation? Why are you not interested in him being elite in a position we need filled & don't have anyone to play?

Would you rather we keep our first & draft another DGB?

My advice Tops - keep your info to yourself !
I know how solid your info is, but most on here will hang you out to dry.
I’ve got info (been right & wrong before) but won’t fall for the mistake of posting it again)
TD - the same.

Most of us appreciate greatly the inside info and those of us with functioning brains understand things change. Going after fellow hawks who are trying to keep us informed is the lowest of the low they are pathetic people. it’s your call and I don’t know the extent of the crap you deal with all I can do is say how much your info sharing is appreciated by me and I am sure I speak for a lot of BF hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back