2nds 2016 Adelaide Crows SANFL season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hampton has made a few bad decisions coming out of defence. No biggie at this early stage of the season though.

His turnovers I've seen have been him trying to create something in a team getting smashed. His state league team mates don't appear to be giving him much. He'll hopefully look better along side more AFL-quality players. Also think he's better up the ground and not in defence.

Hampton has made a few bad decisions coming out of defence. No biggie at this early stage of the season though.

His turnovers I've seen have been him trying to create something in a team getting smashed. His state league team mates don't appear to be giving him much. He'll hopefully look better along side more AFL-quality players. Also think he's better up the ground and not in defence.
Exactly in a better team may be better too hopefully give him a run in the middle soon

Considering 85% of the side is top up players it's pretty much as I expected
Yeah they just don't have the fitness to keep up and its obvious they've never played together for the most part. And they lack the talent. Three big crosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back