Competitions 2016 Adelaide Oval Attendance Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

We are playing on the ANZAC day weekend against the side that pantsed us in the 2007 grand final with a direct telecast to China.

40,000 is a minimum

We will play with confidence, with improved disposal efficiency and our every positive move will get feedback from the crowd which will lift the players now when they most need it.

Looking forward to being there and showing them I give a shit about this club.
Any knocks I take from showponies this week will only make me more determined to be there.

I was born Port Adelaide, hence I never ever ever give up and am happy to lead by example.

I EXPECT us to not lose a home game this year and will do everything in my power to help with that, starting right now for this week.

We deserve a 15k crowd again with these Primus like performances anyway. Lucky a few Geelong people and Adelaide Dangerfield haters might rock up along with the free tickets to kids deals they are throwing away
Bloody hell do you have a membership? If so why do you waste your money on it, could've gone to someone who wants a seat. I know of a few people, wanna sign it over?

We deserve a 15k crowd again with these Primus like performances anyway. Lucky a few Geelong people and Adelaide Dangerfield haters might rock up along with the free tickets to kids deals they are throwing away
66 is a troll. We lost to Sturt in 66.

Bullsh**.. We need to pump out louder than ever, even if it's just for those diggers who died fighting for our freedom!.
NTUA is toned down by the crowd for Anzac Day anyway. It feels weird trying to belt it out full bore not long after standing silent for the Last Post.

I won't be there, as I'm in Melbourne until Monday week (planned trip long before today's debacle). I'll be trying to get my tickets used though. The crowd will be around 41-42k.

My brother and I have missed two home games since 2010 with one of those being missed due to a family member unfortunately passing away, as usual though we'll be there to support our club this week. I believe we can turn this around due to it being so early in the season. I just wish that Ken Hinkley and the coaching panel would forget about this game plan that they've cooked up for this year and revert to a similar game plan to last year. This style of play is obviously not going to work, the players look like they don't want any of it unfortunately

NTUA is toned down by the crowd for Anzac Day anyway. It feels weird trying to belt it out full bore not long after standing silent for the Last Post.

I won't be there, as I'm in Melbourne until Monday week (planned trip long before today's debacle). I'll be trying to get my tickets used though. The crowd will be around 41-42k.

honestly can't remember what did against the hawks last season?, tbh I wouldn't be too upset if it wasn't played at all after thinking about it.

47,000 is a pass mark for an ANZAC game in our form.
Thats more than a pass!

lisa_gets_an_a_61.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusting comment,. If ever we need to show up it's next week, and the next, and the next...
I had the misfortune to time my move back to Adelaide to the start of 2008 and didn't drop going during those years, so I'll be going to the games (as long as in SA), but part of the crowd malaise during that time period was not just that we were losing, but the players looked like they didn't give a shit.

When the players (at least appear) not to give a shit, then I don't blame fans who don't turn up. Bandwagonners who don't turn up just as we're losing are one thing, those wanting the players to show they give a shit, even if losing is different.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2016 Adelaide Oval Attendance Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back