List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Should WCE take Ben Jarman at a
Late pick in the main draft if he's still available?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All depends what else is around late.

Jarman senior wasn't a great athlete but has footy smarts. I wouldn't be against it. Anyway we need something to trade to the Crows for McGovern Jnr in the next couple of years.:D:thumbsu:

No played for Dandenong came 2nd in the TAC cup morrish medal behind Mccluggage

Most likely go in the Rookie draft, i think Melbourne have nominated him as a indigenous rookie if gets undrafted

He's underated for mine is a live wire in the forward line with great goal sense
Is he linked to any clubs such as the mighty hawks or eagles?

Hey boys

New but follow your chats all the time

Anyone seen this.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/fox...d/news-story/b2de3e50af7ed3dc7ed0456ac21396ae

Pretty positive description of Galluci. Goal kicking midfielder who can impact stoppages and break the lines. Hard to be disappointed with that type of player. With any prospect, there's no guarantee that they will develop, and draft profiles will almost always be a bit overzealous in describing their positive attributes. But a good description of Galluci for the critics of him as a prospect.

Brodie will slide past us. While I wouldn't mind him it's fair to say he is closer to being "vanilla" than Gallucci is. As is Berry.
When your side desperately lacks inside ball winning talent, Brodie vanilla becomes more appealing than Berry vanilla or Gallucci gelato

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not taking SPP will become my new Adamson.

The oppurtunity to add something really different to our midfield mix, as well as an avid Eagles man, doesn't present itself too often. We shouldn't overlook the chance.

I'm intrigued how the club intends on replacing the guy who just broke his own record for first possessions won.

I can't see Sheed and Redden being able to replace the hole our curly haired hero leaves when he retires. Maybe it'll be a good thing to rotate the stoppage set up a bit, but for a side that already gets smashed in stoppage-heavy matches we should be targeting draftees to address that.

Looking forward to an interesting Friday evening of high fives/melts either way

I don't know what to believe anymore

A month ago we were linked to

English then
Logue
Spp
Bolton
Taranto
Berry and now
Galluci

Lol... what to do!?

Brodie will slide past us. While I wouldn't mind him it's fair to say he is closer to being "vanilla" than Gallucci is. As is Berry.

Well enlighten us all , who should we take at 12.

Waiting for this reply.

Who would you pick at our first pick ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Brodie purely for the value proposition.

Logue would be nice.

Warming to Gallucci, cold on Berry.

SPP would be the romantic notion but would probably end like Romeo and Juliet when he inevitably goes missing and struggles to hit a barn door.

Brodie purely for the value proposition.

Logue would be nice.

Warming to Gallucci, cold on Berry.

SPP would be the romantic notion but would probably end like Romeo and Juliet when he inevitably goes missing and struggles to hit a barn door.
Pffft, he's such a hard campaigner he'll run head first through the barn door

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back