2016 AFL Semi Final - Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, MCG, Friday, Sept 16th, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

One assume the day will depend on whether the Swans or Giants win tomorrow. Expect Friday game.

Friday 16 September
Summary
rain.png

Min 10
Max 16
Rain at times.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%
rain_60.gif

Melbourne area
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain, most likely during the morning. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the

Winner will play GWS at Spotless Stadium on Saturday week.

Week three finals fixture (all times local)
Friday, September 23, MCG, 7.50pm
Geelong v winner of first semi final

Saturday, September 24, Spotless Stadium, time TBC
Greater Western Sydney v winner of second semi final

Last edited:

Interested to hear what the Hawks fans think about this game. Do you guys consider it a danger game?

I think we match up better against the Hawks as opposed to Geelong. Hawks are without a key forward, will allow us to continue to play small and hopefully run and carry as we did against West Coast.

Will be a cracking game, can't wait to sit with 80,000 others at the MCG.

:rolleyes:I look forward to watching the game, frankly I have some history with the Hawks and couldn't wish for them to lose. Also still hoping we can match up on them at the G this year.
Will be torn though, the Bulldogs midfield play is awesome to watch and woukd have to hope it works for them on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

90% of neutral fans behind the Dogs I reckon. Going to be an absolutely amazing atmosphere for some of these kids to experience.
80% ;)

The standard of last nights game was much better than the WC v Bullies. 2 battle hardened clubs just going toe to toe. The above comment that hawks will be angry is true.

Hawks by 37

If the Dogs hunt the Hawks like they did the Eagles last week they will beat them.

The Hawks really did not like the contested stuff last night. (as a whole, some of their players loved it).

I fully expect Libba to get right in Hodges grill at some point next week.

Hawks up by eleventy at half-time. Brian Lake forgets he is not playing and runs onto the G despite realising the Auskickers are on the ground. Tries to take on all the little kids but gets pinged. The players from both teams run on and play a match against the kids. The little Auskickers destroy the AFL players by fifty goals and both clubs are replaced by the Auskickers. Everyone celebrates because no one has to see those disgusting pricks Luke Hodge and Sam Mitchell ever again.
Prediction: Brian Lake for president

Hawks up by eleventy at half-time. Brian Lake forgets he is not playing and runs onto the G despite realising the Auskickers are on the ground. Tries to take on all the little kids but gets pinged. The players from both teams run on and play a match against the kids. The little Auskickers destroy the AFL players by fifty goals and both clubs are replaced by the Auskickers. Everyone celebrates because no one has to see those disgusting pricks Luke Hodge and Sam Mitchell ever again.

10 points for having a go.

????

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 AFL Semi Final - Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, MCG, Friday, Sept 16th, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back