List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

They made the preliminary, beat the Swans in the first week and lost narrow to the Hawks in the prelim. It was the Swans that were out in straight sets not Freo. Would have finished a game clear of us even if we had beaten them.
I thought they went out in straight sets? Sorry about that , but they would have still finished on 64 with us and needed to beat Port which was going to be tough away.

Edit. Time for bed we maybe both pissed and I'm getting my seasons confused.

Last edited:

That lost that infamous Prelim final with the crowd trouble against the Hawks
Who?Freo?
I think we're both all over the shop trying to agree on this. I still believe Port would have beaten them rd23. Cannot remember that game except that Hawthorn snuck in the gf again.
Edit they beat them easily by 27 points according to wiki?????

delicious
329636-darren-jarman.jpg
Gee old DJ has trained off a bit!
He's giving that jumper a severe workout too. That kind of stretching would have our charcoal and mustard strip looking off white and cream.

Gee old DJ has trained off a bit!
He's giving that jumper a severe workout too. That kind of stretching would have our charcoal and mustard strip looking off white and cream.
Easy mate as He's playing pregnant in the women's league

A sensible end to a discussion that was becoming intolerable!
and Kirby would have wanted a place on a main list, not to be a rookie
and Richmond VFL were still a mathematical chance to make finals, and McCrae would have wanted to get his boys into the finals to further his own coaching career.

So a lot of reasons why KK was played and trying his best in those last couple of games.

ok, end discussion :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we got that key forward we desperately need to develop.
Matt Thomas

November 7, 2016
192 he is the most potent CHF seen for 20 years at junior level by his coaches and all other coaches he played for and against .stats 64.10 in 2013 and 85 14 in 2014,all from chf, no closer. HENCE his 2 handed drop was developed to kick goals from the 50 m arc or further

Balmy more interested in texting someone

Now listen DH...your not required down here tonight!
Damien...we don't need a jumper presenter to the new draftees....
No Damien FJ will do the after draft talks...
Damien...no...no...no...

Morning, shitbags. First chance to post, post-draft.

Bolton: I love him as a player. Excitement machine. A real goer too, will win his own ball. I haven't seen his interview but there was a great article a few days ago quoting him and others about his dedication, driving 80 minutes three times a week to training. He's already lived away from home for three years, get him in front of 80,000 at Dreamtime and he'll be hooked.

I was dead keen on Begley here, but Shai has star quality.

Graham: I was a vocal non-fan and I still think he kicks like Tony Shaw, but in the spirit of positivity I'll say he has good hands. Clean handling and finds teammates in space. Slow, but runs hard. A grinder. Let him cop all Cotch's bottom of the pack bruises.

Garthwaite: Gawd, that kicking style. He hits his targets but that's because he's so careful putting ball to boot. You could make a cup of tea in between him deciding to kick and actually completing the deed. Everything else is worth a much earlier pick, so let's break down that action and build a new one.

Oliver was not playing consistent TAC footy , he is a vast exception. Many recruiters view the VPSSA and similar which caters for 12 year olds. Whilst there are plenty of kids who don't make u15's u16's or bottom age TAC yet make significant improvement in their final year. Predominately these are the types who play as the 23 rd player.
Dude, Oliver won the Morrish. I didn't see him play for our VFL team and he was my favourite player in the draft.

Drummond? :drunk: Not sure that's gonna help!
I know he was off the pace this year but I saw a couple of signs from Mr D.

Houli's kicking cost us a double chance.
Not kicking, decision making. No one should ever kick the ball to Lambert.

Has a habit of finding smokeys. Way too early to make that call.
Did have. Living off past glories.

hope we pick up scharebnerg was touted as a top 10 pick early in the year then goes not drafted
Doesn't that tell you something?

and Kirby would have wanted a place on a main list, not to be a rookie
and Richmond VFL were still a mathematical chance to make finals, and McCrae would have wanted to get his boys into the finals to further his own coaching career.

So a lot of reasons why KK was played and trying his best in those last couple of games.

ok, end discussion :)
Not to mention we would have given the VFL flag a shake if we could have scraped into the finals. Would have been great experience for our kids but instead the drug cheats top-ups made up the numbers. **** the AFL, corrupt mother****ers.

Morning, shitbags. First chance to post, post-draft.

Bolton: I love him as a player. Excitement machine. A real goer too, will win his own ball. I haven't seen his interview but there was a great article a few days ago quoting him and others about his dedication, driving 80 minutes three times a week to training. He's already lived away from home for three years, get him in front of 80,000 at Dreamtime and he'll be hooked.

I was dead keen on Begley here, but Shai has star quality.

Graham: I was a vocal non-fan and I still think he kicks like Tony Shaw, but in the spirit of positivity I'll say he has good hands. Clean handling and finds teammates in space. Slow, but runs hard. A grinder. Let him cop all Cotch's bottom of the pack bruises.

Garthwaite: Gawd, that kicking style. He hits his targets but that's because he's so careful putting ball to boot. You could make a cup of tea in between him deciding to kick and actually completing the deed. Everything else is worth a much earlier pick, so let's break down that action and build a new one.

Dude, Oliver won the Morrish. I didn't see him play for our VFL team and he was my favourite player in the draft.

I know he was off the pace this year but I saw a couple of signs from Mr D.

Not kicking, decision making. No one should ever kick the ball to Lambert.

Did have. Living off past glories.

Doesn't that tell you something?

Not to mention we would have given the VFL flag a shake if we could have scraped into the finals. Would have been great experience for our kids but instead the drug cheats top-ups made up the numbers. **** the AFL, corrupt mothergooses.
"Dude, Oliver won the Morrish. I didn't see him play for our VFL team and he was my favourite player in the draft."
He rarely played as a bottom ager which incidentally was at a different tac club , didn't play nationals and had a shit attitude all bar till the middle of the season , where he got a barb.
I was on him well out , further than you might think.
But the club did make a goose of themselves by showing his stats , a story and naming him in the best and then removing it all.

"Dude, Oliver won the Morrish. I didn't see him play for our VFL team and he was my favourite player in the draft."
He rarely played as a bottom ager which incidentally was at a different tac club , didn't play nationals and had a shit attitude all bar till the middle of the season , where he got a barb.
I was on him well out , further than you might think.
But the club did make a goose of themselves by showing his stats , a story and naming him in the best and then removing it all.
I know you were on him, you alerted me to him. There was no hiding him though. You just had to watch him play.

I know you were on him, you alerted me to him. There was no hiding him though. You just had to watch him play.
I got a bolter for next years draft as well. First crack at elite programs and if gets through the pre season , could up a very early pick.
Put the initials JF in ya black book.

Plenty of good hbflankers with great kicking skills available in the rookie draft this year. A few "project" KPP's as well. Makes me wish we had an extra pick.
McCarthy/Keitel and Walker/Morrish/Piper/Romensky

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back