2016 Draft Thread - The Rebuild Begins

If available, which player do you want us to select at pick 7?

• Sam Petrevski-Seton

Votes: 123 45.6%
  • Tim English

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Ben Ainsworth

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Tim Taranto

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Griffin Logue

Votes: 43 15.9%
  • Todd Marshall

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jack Scrimshaw

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Josh Rotham

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Oliver Florent

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Cedric Cox

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do GWS and Gold Coast have to match a bid on one of their academy players?

They will match faster than something you can imagine that is really fast running down hill with the wind behind them.

Not much about the draft tbh. He did say we have a definite interest in Simpkin and we have done interviews recently with all players around the mark at pick 7. Also talked about English but didn't sound that interest in him to be honest he just said that being from WA was something to weigh up. After that the main talk was about Bennell injury and Fyfe contract both he didn't have much to add on.

Not much about the draft tbh. He did say we have a definite interest in Simpkin and we have done interviews recently with all players around the mark at pick 7. Also talked about English but didn't sound that interest in him to be honest he just said that being from WA was something to weigh up. After that the main talk was about Bennell injury and Fyfe contract both he didn't have much to add on.

Some phantom have us taking four picks, others five. Any hints on that?

Personally I'd like to see both 70s picks taken and stay with 39 on the senior list.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

If anyone on the draft telecast goes he'll be great on the wide open spaces of Subiaco that person should be tarred and featheted and be made to wear a i know nothing about football shirt for the rest of their lives.

I would be expecting that our draft rankings are adjusted accordingly.

If anyone on the draft telecast goes he'll be great on the wide open spaces of Subiaco that person should be tarred and featheted and be made to wear a i know nothing about football shirt for the rest of their lives.

I would be expecting that our draft rankings are adjusted accordingly.
Correct me if i'm wrong, the MCG is wider than Subi, Subi is longer... Vic media logic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back