2016 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we still have unlimited trades of all players bar anyone from richmond and carlton after tomorrows game?
Yes but only untill that player or their team play. Friday you will be able to change your whole team bar Richmond/Carlton. Can't change Captain/Vice Captain and emergencies etc from that game either.

It's a rolling lockout for every game as per usual.

I don't listen to JR much anymore, but listened to latest podcast and Crouching had a classic.
He was referring to a man in a wheelchair who stole his last rum can.
"You can hide, but you can't run"
:)

I don't listen to JR much anymore, but listened to latest podcast and Crouching had a classic.
He was referring to a man in a wheelchair who stole his last rum can.
"You can hide, but you can't run"
:)

Jock Reynolds' supercoach advice is pretty hit and miss - not the most consistent source ever but I dont miss a podcast, because it's bloody hilarious. I remember a story Crouching told last season about Goldilocks (Goldstein) and the 3 bears. Pure gold

Jock Reynolds' supercoach advice is pretty hit and miss - not the most consistent source ever but I dont miss a podcast, because it's bloody hilarious. I remember a story Crouching told last season about Goldilocks (Goldstein) and the 3 bears. Pure gold
Yep, remember that one, crouching is bloody funny.

Agreed.

The best one was when he was fishing and police thought they were boat people ROFL.

a couple weeks I think
That's what I thought but mines been going since February 18th, maybe they changed it so you get 2 actual rounds worth rather than just 2 weeks.

That's what I thought but mines been going since February 18th, maybe they changed it so you get 2 actual rounds worth rather than just 2 weeks.
ahh right ok, yeah maybe

I use iPhone / Safari to brows BF. Usually in past it keeps me logged in, but now every time I close browser its logging me out and pi$$ing me off! Why!?
Because you jinxed the SC Gods by spreading a rumour of a late out from GC. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone paid for SuperCoach Gold and not have the live points available on the SC website? It's telling me to subscribe, which I did weeks ago.

Anyone paid for SuperCoach Gold and not have the live points available on the SC website? It's telling me to subscribe, which I did weeks ago.

SC Gold doesn't include live scores. You have to subscribe to the HUN for that.

Hello gents, in a bit of quandry, hopefully I can get some clarity here.
I'm in a keeper league with 2 of my midfield positions left to score this weekend.

I have a choice between Luke Shuey, Jack Redden and Tom Liberatore.

Libba shone in the nab game against melbourne but was quiet against pies in his last nab hit out.

Redden's only played one Nab game. I'm 100% picking Shuey so its out of Redden and Libba.

Redden plays against his old club Brissy over in Perth while Libba has a tough game against Freo at Etihad.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back