List Mgmt. 2016 Hypothetical draft, trade and free agency thread

what to do with Pick 10?

• continue trying to trade with GCS for JOM?

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • draft a youngster

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Rockliff

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hartlett

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been used at both ends of the ground in his 3 years and is likely to push through the midfield in the near future, has that Hawks Flexibility about him already ;)

Bonner , don't mind your thinking (the ideal next Birch replacement)

Perhaps Bradley Hill to Fremantle for Darcy Tucker fills that void also???

Been used at both ends of the ground in his 3 years and is likely to push through the midfield in the near future, has that Hawks Flexibility about him already ;)

Bonner , don't mind your thinking (the ideal next Birch replacement)

Both those kids would be great gets!!!

We were very quiet last trade period. I'm expecting something big this time around. At least 2 players in. Forward- ruck and a gun mid. Possibly Hill out the door, we would also require another wingman. That's 3.

● Bradley Hill --> Fremantle in exchange for Darcy Tucker + Fremantle 2016 Third Round Selection

● Tim O'Brien --> Port Adelaide in exchange for Jarman Impey

● Ryan Schoenmakers and Kaiden Brand --> Adelaide in exchange for Jake Lever and Harry Dear

● Bradley Hill --> Fremantle in exchange for Darcy Tucker + Fremantle 2016 Third Round Selection

● Tim O'Brien --> Port Adelaide in exchange for Jarman Impey

● Ryan Schoenmakers and Kaiden Brand --> Adelaide in exchange for Jake Lever and Harry Dear
We make these trades & we could rival Ninthmond for 9th!

Hill for a 5-gamer (or whatever, correcting me would be a sign of desperation) & a 3rd rounder is madness.

Trading a makeshift CHF of a Team that finishes equal 1st for the HFF of a team that finished 30th (or whatever) is crazytown.

Hill for a 5-gamer (or whatever, correcting me would be a sign of desperation) & a 3rd rounder is madness.

Trading a makeshift CHF of a Team that finishes equal 1st for the HFF of a team that finished 30th (or whatever) is crazytown.
Remember in primary school when there was that annoying kid that just wouldn't shut up, and the teacher would tell you to "Just ignore him/her and they'll go away"? I like to think that your teacher knew Hawk Tawk would discover bigfooty.

Totally agree but Fremantle will try to stitch us up for him and would prefer Tucker to Langdon...

They're not going to give us what he's worth and while he may end up playing for us next seson what happens after that???

Remember in primary school when there was that annoying kid that just wouldn't shut up, and the teacher would tell you to "Just ignore him/her and they'll go away"? I like to think that your teacher knew Hawk Tawk would discover bigfooty.

And you would have been the kid that would have got flogged by kids like me, neck up or come on down to Footscray mate and do something about it...

I'm just as entitled as you are to talk shit, and you certainly do talk a whole lot of that...

I've been trying to keep chilled but you just keep going...

We're all Hawks supporters why don't you go to the Geelong board and start a fight...

Totally agree but Fremantle will try to stitch us up for him and would prefer Tucker to Langdon...

They're not going to give us what he's worth and while he may end up playing for us next seson what happens after that???
He's a 3x Premiership Player who is contracted for 2017.

If freo offer us crap then we refuse to trade & he plays for us as a 4x Premiership Player & at the end of 2017, we trade him as such.

You don't sell a 3x Premier with a year on his contract from a weakened position. All the Darcy Tuckers, Tanner Smiths & Whom Everthe****s combined together don't equal Brad Hill...

And you would have been the kid that would have got flogged by kids like me, neck up or come on down to Footscray mate and do something about it...

I'm just as entitled as you are to talk shit, and you certainly do talk a whole lot of that...

I've been trying to keep chilled but you just keep going...

We're all Hawks supporters why don't you go to the Geelong board and start a fight...
Should I coordinate my trip to Footscray with guys on the GWS board you were trying to fight as well?

Ship off flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a 3x Premiership Player who is contracted for 2017.

If freo offer us crap then we refuse to trade & he plays for us as a 4x Premiership Player & at the end of 2017, we trade him as such.

You don't sell a 3x Premier with a year on his contract from a weakened position. All the Darcy Tuckers, Tanner Smiths & Whom Everthe****s combined together don't equal Brad Hill...

You're exactly right and I know what he's worth but those PURPLE PANSIES aren't going to give us bugger all...

He's not worth their first and even if they downgraded say with GWS for two firsts I still don't think they'd pay up...

I'd like to think that Hill wouldn't screw us over but nothings guaranteed, remember what that flog Judas did to us a couple years back don't you???

We wouldn't get an end of first round compo pick for Hill...

I just don't want to get robbed again...

You're exactly right and I know what he's worth but those PURPLE PANSIES aren't going to give us bugger all...

He's not worth their first and even if they downgraded say with GWS for two firsts I still don't think they'd pay up...

I'd like to think that Hill wouldn't screw us over but nothings guaranteed, remember what that flog Judas did to us a couple years back don't you???

We wouldn't get an end of first round compo pick for Hill...

I just don't want to get robbed again...
We won't be getting any compo for Hill because he's not an unrestricted FA (departing).

He's not worth freo's 1st Rounder & they play hard-ball? Fine - don't trade him.

He wants out. They want him. We don't particularly want to lose him = they meet our demands or he stays = they pay overs or at worst they pay evens. Sure as shit means that don't combo Tanner Smith, Kingsley Hunter & Jack Anthony at us for Brad Hill.

If I can offer some advice re: this board, it's that you post to contribute to the thread topic, not for the sake of it.

We won't be getting any compo for Hill because he's not an unrestricted FA (departing).

He's not worth freo's 1st Rounder & they play hard-ball? Fine - don't trade him.

He wants out. They want him. We don't particularly want to lose him = they meet our demands or he stays = they pay overs or at worst they pay evens. Sure as shit means that don't combo Tanner Smith, Kingsley Hunter & Jack Anthony at us for Brad Hill.

If I can offer some advice re: this board, it's that you post to contribute to the thread topic, not for the sake of it.

No worries mate and thanks for the advice mate...

There's a heap of haters here, do they usually fight amongst each other???

It's really crazy and I'm trying to keep my cool but they're making it pretty damn hard...

Did he just quote himself and savage himself?

I don't really care if hypotheticals are far fetched or whatever, but please use the edit button and avoid posting multiple posts one after another. It makes things so much easier for all to voice themselves this way.

I don't really care if hypotheticals are far fetched or whatever, but please use the edit button and avoid posting multiple posts one after another. It makes things so much easier for all to voice themselves this way.
I've a feeling we just observed some divine (mod) intervention!

And I, for one, welcome our divine mod overlords!

Nah mate, that was for Lizard and Hodge...

It's alot more hectic in here than I thought it would be...

Alot of mud slinging and talking smack...

Just trying to stay chill but damn they're pushing that big red f@#king button like a kid in an elevator...

As for the part in relation to posts, sorry mate I'm still getting the hang of it and have been getting hammered left, right and center... Just trying to respond and not ignore anyone...

Cheers!!!

No worries mate and thanks for the advice mate...

There's a heap of haters here, do they usually fight amongst each other???

It's really crazy and I'm trying to keep my cool but they're making it pretty damn hard...
We don't usually fight amongst each other as a rule; however, arguments do often pursue, throughout threads.

Again, if I can offer advice, it's that you focus on the important parts of your idea & portray that/those in your post, not simply reply to posters in front of you. Also, maybe pack all your ideas into one theme instead of multiple posts with individual thoughts so as to be part of 4-6 individual conversations at once.

We don't usually fight amongst each other as a rule; however, arguments do often pursue, throughout threads.

Again, if I can offer advice, it's that you focus on the important parts of your idea & portray that/those in your post, not simply reply to posters in front of you. Also, maybe pack all your ideas into one theme instead of multiple posts with individual thoughts so as to be part of 4-6 individual conversations at once.

Sweet as mate!!!

That would minimize the congestion on the board obviously... As for the posts that I responded to I just thought they were valid points and/or had suggestions...

Is that looked down upon in here???

Anyway sorry, just new here and was trying to get involved...

Thanks for all the advice mate it's appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back