List Mgmt. 2016 Hypothetical draft, trade and free agency thread

what to do with Pick 10?

• continue trying to trade with GCS for JOM?

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • draft a youngster

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Rockliff

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hartlett

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet as mate!!!

That would minimize the congestion on the board obviously... As for the posts that I responded to I just thought they were valid points and/or had suggestions...

Is that looked down upon in here???

Anyway sorry, just new here and was trying to get involved...

Thanks for all the advice mate it's appreciated!!!
No need to apologise mate!

FYI, you can reply to multiple posts in the same reply. Simply click on the reply button for each post & they'll collect in your reply box at the bottom of the screen. You then need to click outside the <Quote> box. From there, you'll be able to reply to multiple comments/posts in the same reply & we can all address by the thought, not the duplicated response (not just an issue with you mate - we all could do with this from time to time).

Please don't slaughter me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
What i hope could maybe happen
New version

Trade 1:
GCS: O'Meara
Hawks: Sicily, Big Boy 2017 second (may not even be needed)

Trade 2:
Swans: Mitchell
Hawks: 2017 first

Trade 3:
Freo: 2017 1st
Hawks: Hill and 2017 3rd

Trade 4:
Port: Lobbe
Hawks: 2016 2nd

Trade 5:
Cats: Vardy
Hawks: 2016 4th rounder

Trade 6:
Lions: Rockliff? Tiges: Martin?
Hawks: 2016 First

If we are going to go and play with port it could be tob for Hamish Hartlett (to replace hill on a wing.)

Having said that - I like tob and reckon hartlett is a massive jerk

Thoughts on TOB to be rolling onto the wing with Sicily & Gunner in the rotation to replace Hill?

They all have been used up the ground & could be played as a tall wingman with pretty good delivery into the 50..

Thoughts on TOB to be rolling onto the wing with Sicily & Gunner in the rotation to replace Hill?

They all have been used up the ground & could be played as a tall wingman with pretty good delivery into the 50..
They've been used all over the ground because they're doing an apprenticeship. Once that settles down I reckon they'll be 70% kpp at whichever end they show most promise in.

Can't see tob making space then taking 3-4 running bounces before hitting up a leading forehead (wow - ridiculous typo but I'll leave it).

It could work, but they'd be very different to the conventional wingmen. Maybe a return of the Andy Gowers archetype?

I don't think TOB has the nous to be a midfielder of any sort, he is more Liam Jones than Bontempelli. TOB has a lot to get right, miles off AFL standard.

Lol, just read a few pages here, some muscle flexing and ridiculousness, enjoyable melts to. And the "come to Footscray" was a ripper, like it would be scary to go there? The place is pretty much hipster invaded now, great spot, I'm always looking at houses there.

Net changes
Out: Hill, Litherland, 2016 1st rounder, 2016 2nd rounder, 2017 first rounder
In: Mitchell, JOM, Vickery (FA), Suns 2016 4th rounder

Freo gives us a 2017 2nd rounder for Hill (unders, but Hawks are ok getting unders to get a player where he wants)
We trade Litherland, our 2016 1st rounder and Freos 2017 2nd rounder to Suns for JOM + Suns 2016 4th rounder
Our 2016 2nd Rounder + 2017 First rounder for Tom Mitchell

This seems reasonable to all parties. I reckon we're happy to take unders to get the players we want - that's how we roll!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would this get it done

Port:
Brand, Hawks second and Gold Coast second

Gold Coast:
Hawks first and Hamish Hartlett

Hawks:
JOM

Thoughts?
We normally do much better than that when dealing with port. Remember the burger deal? They got screwed. What about the renouf deal that turned into the pick for brad hill?

Port is one of those clubs I would be on the phone to every week In the lead up to trade period. Like north and freo - they're gold level trading partners for us.

I don't think TOB has the nous to be a midfielder of any sort, he is more Liam Jones than Bontempelli. TOB has a lot to get right, miles off AFL standard.

Lol, just read a few pages here, some muscle flexing and ridiculousness, enjoyable melts to. And the "come to Footscray" was a ripper, like it would be scary to go there? The place is pretty much hipster invaded now, great spot, I'm always looking at houses there.

Definitely agree with you in relation to TOB but be carefull because some here might viciously abuse you for making that suggestion...

Also depends on what part of Footscray you're talking about... Things still get real hectic in the 3011 at times...

● Bradley Hill and Angus Litherland --> Fremantle in exchange for Lachie Weller, Darcy Tucker and Sam Collins

● Ryan Schonmakers, Tim O'Brien, Kaiden Brand --> Port Adelaide in exchange for Jarman Impey + Port Adelaide 2016 First Round Selection

Is this any better guys???

● Port Adelaide 2016 First Round Selection --> GWS in exchange for Caleb Marchbank + GWS 2016 First Round Selection

● GWS 2016 First Round Selection --> Sydney in exchange for Tom Mitchell

● James Sicily + Hawthorn 2016 First Round Selection--> Gold Coast in exchange for Jaeger O'Meara

● Hawthorn 2016 Second Round Selection--> St Kilda in exchange for Billy Longer

massive flog
Your first post of the day!

(inb4 banned like rumbol/rumblah/rumblefish/rumblestiltskin)

If you are staying...do you see how you've just triple posted? You know, the advice you were thanking people for last night?

You could have put all that in one post. You still could now...

Definitely agree with you in relation to TOB but be carefull because some here might viciously abuse you for making that suggestion...

Also depends on what part of Footscray you're talking about... Things still get real hectic in the 3011 at times...

I've been here 13 years, I know everyone.

Footscray is a brilliant suburb, 15 years there was issues, a lot has changed.

I think we should be going after Steele if possible. Young, big bodied midfielder who would be a handy acquisition and fill a hole we will be missing.

Litherland and a second rounder might get it done. Shaw would be a good mentor to develop Lithers into his successor.

I think we should be going after Steele if possible. Young, big bodied midfielder who would be a handy acquisition and fill a hole we will be missing.

Litherland and a second rounder might get it done. Shaw would be a good mentor to develop Lithers into his successor.

steele potentially be a gun.. but he slow one pace
i would keep litherland we will need that speed in the next few seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back