Preview 2016 Preliminary Final - Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans, Friday September 23, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rampe plays on say Hawkins and then has Bartel following him around? Wouldn't have thought so.

Grundy will play on Hawkins as he has in recent years.

We don't play a second tall forward but Stanley/Smith (in particular Stanley) spend a bit of time down there. I would imagine someone like Allir would play on the resting ruck - he played on Mitch Clark earlier this season.

Rampe on Menzel seems the most likely match up to me.

Grundy will play on Hawkins as he has in recent years.

We don't play a second tall forward but Stanley/Smith (in particular Stanley) spend a bit of time down there. I would imagine someone like Allir would play on the resting ruck - he played on Mitch Clark earlier this season.

Rampe on Menzel seems the most likely match up to me.
Potentially.

This week's podcast is up!

Feels like Micky O being cup ambassador is a sign

On that topic who should present the cup for each side?

Dogs- chris grant
Cats- ablett jr could come down
Swans- goodes
Giants- gil mclaughlin
Great to have a laugh to start the day seeing "McLaughlin".

Rampe is #2 in the league for intercept marks so yes, that Bartel match up may actually happen.
Putting our key AA defender on an slow, over-weight, over the hill, bearded wingman might work. We have a similar slow, over the hill, bearded wingman, who will if he makes the fitness test matches up perfectly on slow Jimmy. They can play the match in slow motion together.

453350_gl.jpg
Didn't Aliir play on Hawkins last time? Remember him coming over the top superman style for a massive spoil.
http://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/Media/Galleries/Matches/2016/AFL 2016 Rd 16 - Geelong v Sydney/453350_gl.jpg
:)

Putting our key AA defender on an slow, over-weight, over the hill, bearded wingman might work. We have a similar slow, over the hill, bearded wingman, who will if he makes the fitness test matches up perfectly on slow Jimmy. They can play the match in slow motion together.
Lolyd is still young mate and doesn't seem to be growing a beard

How was the date?

Great actually.

Super girl. Really lovely.

No friend zone - sorted that out.

Fact that she is a physique model has zero to do with any extra interest I may show her and is in no way related to why I was happy to catch the game on replay of course.

I simply turn up with a bib on to catch the drool. Don't think she notices.

Great actually.

Fact that she is a physique model has zero to do with any extra interest I may show her and is in no way related to why I was happy to catch the game on replay of course.

Well played :smirk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great actually.

Mate I know how you feel. With the euphoria of the big win I popped the false teeth back in and polished off a block of Cadbury's chocolate after the game

Done, Southern Stand level 2, N14...bring on Friday!
Ended up with N1 Row C. Cat 3 because after getting decent Cat 4 seats the pathetic website locked out and then kept coming up non available for Cat 4. Was panic stations when it stopped accepting my barcodes too.

Cannot believe after how many years of online ticketing, they still can't get it running properly without it crashing under the pressure. What in the hell is the 6 bucks for sending tickets in a text or printing from home going towards?

Any word re Rohan or McVeigh?
McVeigh no great loss fm but Rohan a huge loss. Macca has been coughing it up a lot in recent times and is getting slower by the game which is hurting his ability to put defensive pressure on.

Ended up with N1 Row C. Cat 3 because after getting decent Cat 4 seats the pathetic website locked out and then kept coming up non available for Cat 4. Was panic stations when it stopped accepting my barcodes too.

Cannot believe after how many years of online ticketing, they still can't get it running properly without it crashing under the pressure. What in the hell is the 6 bucks for sending tickets in a text or printing from home going towards?

That's weird I got category 4 seats about 10 minutes before your post. Although I did have to try 6 times!

Got M1, Row O.

That's weird I got category 4 seats about 10 minutes before your post. Although I did have to try 6 times!

Got M1, Row O.
Yeah, that was the issue. The website shat itself......again. Wouldn't go through. Wouldn't accept details. Tickets weren't available. Unknown error x5. Finally got the tickets I did. We better win considering I just paid about 80 bucks more than I had planned.

Yeah, that was the issue. The website shat itself......again. Wouldn't go through. Wouldn't accept details. Tickets weren't available. Unknown error x5. Finally got the tickets I did. We better win considering I just paid about 80 bucks more than I had planned.

I almost had an incident where I had to pay for tickets I didn't actually order because the screen stuffed up and then it said I had paid for 8 tickets instead of 4. Good thing it timed out a few minutes later.

I just bit the bullet and went Cat 1...the price is downright extortion but didn't wanna run the risk of missing out on a decent seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back