Preview 2016 Preliminary Final - Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans, Friday September 23, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously didn't see our qualifying final then when Guthrie was BOG, Blicavs excellent, Menegola and S. Selwood each had 20+ possessions and Caddy kicked two clutch goals including the winner?

No worries, sounds like you know my team better than I do.
Righto mate, all superstars, I'm sure our pathetic midfield will be wondering why they are allowed on the same field as menagola s Selwood and co.
Blowing your trumpet about mids having 20 touches...wow what a dominating stat.

All sounds about right.

I reckon Rampe on Menzel which will be a great matchup.

Caddy and Bartel both played predominately forward in our QF. Bartel played a defensive role on Gibson so I suppose there's a chance we will try him on Rampe as Rampe's intercept ability is so important.
Rampe plays as key defender not an intercept marker so that Bartel match up would never happen. do your research boss.

Righto mate, all superstars, I'm sure our pathetic midfield will be wondering why they are allowed on the same field as menagola s Selwood and co.

If only JPK could find some blonde team mates who averaged over 25 touches a game....:(

Thanks for the rational conversation champ.

Rampe plays as key defender not an intercept marker so that Bartel match up would never happen. do your research boss.

Rampe is #2 in the league for intercept marks so yes, that Bartel match up may actually happen.

Somebody Please set me right here. Club Email says you can purchase 10 tickets per membership ???? :huh: I understand 10 tickets per transaction but 10 per membership ?
Anybody ????

Yeah, I'm seeing the same information. I'm guessing they don't expect the match to sell out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you even in here? You post like an idiot.

Make the thread Swans supporters only if you don't want opposition fans discussing the game.

Make the thread Swans supporters only if you don't want opposition fans discussing the game.

Home ground advantage Sydney, play on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back