Preview 2016 Preliminary Final - Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans, Friday September 23, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep whilst I think it is great that these players look fit. I hope we make the right call and don't take in anyone that is underdone.

Aweeeesome news none of them are long term injuries, and all a strong chance for GF if we make it through. In terms of this week, you'd think most likely would be tippo, jones, and rohan though he's prob still a long shot at this stage IMO. I definitely believe the club that it's too early to rule them out (incl macca), though there could be some foxing this wk.

Aweeeesome news none of them are long term injuries, and all a strong chance for GF if we make it through. In terms of this week, you'd think most likely would be tippo, jones, and rohan though he's prob still a long shot at this stage IMO. I definitely believe the club that it's too early to rule them out (incl macca), though there could be some foxing this wk.

Tipp has already declared himself fit for this week according to reports this morning.

Please don't mess with me Sydney.

If Mills, Rohan, McV & Tippo get up I'll be stoked.

It would be great if Jones was fit. On the broadcast of the game they said he failed a midweek concussion test which sounded ominous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of macca I think jones should play For laidler

Laidler isn't best 22 imo and he also might get exposed for leg speed

Geelong is probably one team he would be suited to playing against...they are as slow as treacle and their midfield bombs the ball into their forward line more than we do! His intercept marking is his main strength and it could be handy Friday night.

Website kept timing out for myself, missed cat 4 then cat 5, then cat 3 and had to settle with expensive cat 2 tickets.

Pretty annoyed.

Same ended up N29 Row B. Spewing, 45mins of errors and shit. The errors were just whoops no idea click back and try again. Even at the final confirmation point after bank details.

Get fk!d!

So at this stage I'm hearing Tippett, Mills, Rohan and McVeigh a chance to play. Swans medical staff are messing with my fragile emotional state.
All I've read:
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2016-09-19/swans-hopeful-on-injured-trio

NAB AFL Rising Star winner Callum Mills ran laps at the SCG on Monday after straining his hamstring against the Giants, and although he's little to no chance of facing Geelong, he could be in contention to play in the Grand Final should the Swans manage to get through.

Kurt at practise this morning via twitter SydneySwans
CsrT7FNUAAARc-2.jpg:large

Can't tell who the player is in the middle of the photo, but that is a HORRIBLE shot a goal

Well done on the win. Great to see your star players firing for that one. Hope to see you guys in the GF
With all the humility we have come to know and love from the Jaffas. The Bulldogs will beat you. On the scoreboard and in the inevitable blue that will erupt when Boofhead hits the little bloke in the helmet.

Regardless of macca I think jones should play For laidler

Laidler isn't best 22 imo and he also might get exposed for leg speed
He is a really courageous footballer and very good overhead. He will be a really good match up for the weakest most gutless footballer in the AFL in Henderson, who is also OK overhead. Henderson never puts his head over the ball, is slow and gives up in the chase so Laidler on him would work. But so would Marsh.

Same ended up N29 Row B. Spewing, 45mins of errors and shit. The errors were just whoops no idea click back and try again. Even at the final confirmation point after bank details.

Get fk!d!

Same here, even at Payment details.

Ended with N29 Row A so right in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back