List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

FB: Tomlinson, Davis, Haynes
HB: Shaw, Patful, Griffen
C: Deledio, Coniglio, Scully
HF: Greene, Cameron, Patton
FF: Johnson, Lobb, Smith
R: Mumford, Shiel, Ward
I: Kelly, Whitfield, Hopper, Williams

suicide-concept-man-pointing-gun-his-head-26315972.jpg

And the best ending of trade week after we get all our targets and are back in the first round....is the annoucement from the AFL that Grubby Allen has been suspended for 4 years...i swear if that happened ill go so far as to start liking tigs2010 posts!

I believe Tiger71 that is a massive chance of happening. The evidence provided by Whitfield's ex-girlfriend, IT worker at GWS and mobile phone records are, according to my source (sauce) compelling.

If I were at Collingwood, I would be crapping like a big black alsatian as it is not beyond reason, FIGJAM will be in charge of their entire football department ... lol

Are you sure? This is from the Age website:

Richmond could yet secure Josh Caddy from Geelong in a three-way trade with the Giants that would see Brett Deledio move to GWS and the Cats get a first round pick.

Under the arrangement Richmond would receive a late first round pick from the Giants for Deledio.

Richmond would give a second round pick back to the Giants along with Deledio so GWS would effectively slide in the draft with a pick they only needed for points value to secure an academy player.

The Tigers would seek to on-trade that first round pick to the Cats for Caddy.

Geelong had resisted a trade of Caddy for Deledio but this arrangement would ensure that the Cats received a first round pick.

Geelong are poised to trade their future first round pick for Zach Tuohy from Carlton.

Without another first round pick coming in, Geelong faced having traded out of the first round of three successive drafts.

The way I read that we give Lids & a Second Rnd pick to GWS. GWS gives us a first round pick. We then trade that first round pick to Geelong for Caddy.

I hope I'm reading it wrong, but I would be very disappointed with that deal if the way I'm reading it is true.
Most recent update has us haggling over offering 24 or 27

From what I can make out reading the Age site it will actually be 24 or 27 and Lids for Caddy. I really don't like that deal to be honest. I would rather to trade Lids to GWS and keep their late first rnd pick.
You know Deledio nominated gws as his club if destination just a couple of hours ago?

19? You think we will come last next year?
Freo get a R1 compo pick for losing Fyfe to us as a free agent bumping us down one spot

At least we know Deledio's weakness, just tag him.

The problem with that team is there isn't a player as good as Riewoldt, Rance or Martin.

Wow. That's a ridiculous team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Bulldogs swooped in with a late contract offer for Lids too.
While pick 18 is better than a kick in the pants , 13 or 15 rocks. And also I can't get pawned by an oppo fan , as I don't know any campaigner who goes for gws , it's almost make believe

Most recent update has us haggling over offering 24 or 27

That was also from Emma Quayle who was spot on about the Prestia trade last night. Backing her in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pussy fans melting over Caddy....
Its great to see after they were saying we were delusional for thinking lids for caddy was a fair trade. If we get him for a second round pick its daylight robbery, and i can't wait to see what those smug pricks have to say about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back