List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Tiger71 that is a massive chance of happening. The evidence provided by Whitfield's ex-girlfriend, IT worker at GWS and mobile phone records are, according to my source (sauce) compelling.

If I were at Collingwood, I would be crapping like a big black alsatian as it is not beyond reason, FIGJAM will be in charge of their entire football department ... lol

do they need Balme there?

Great day for us, never in doubt.

I just can't believe some of the melting that went on last night. Absolutely ridiculous.
But it shows we are reasonable doesn't it?

We melted last night after over paying for Prestia, but reacted well to fair/good trades being talked about today.

You always felt there must have been something 'else' behind 6 for Prestia, was it the Pokemon lure for Caddy?

Still expecting GCS to do us a solid somewhere along the line....

Use that and our first round to net Fyfe. I Like it.

Not sure about that haha...

But GWS will select McGrath or McCluggage with pick 2 and use 15 when its required for their Academy selection. That us how people inside the industry believe they are planning to play it according to my source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its great to see after they were saying we were delusional for thinking lids for caddy was a fair trade. If we get him for a second round pick its daylight robbery, and i can't wait to see what those smug pricks have to say about it.
I don't want to intrude but there are a lot of you guys on our board at the moment.
Caddy is hugely overrated. When you see his bad decisions and turnovers you will hate him as much as I do.

I can't see the Cats agreeing to let Caddy go for got a pick in the 20's, doesn't sound right. He's contracted and a former pick 7. It will be the pick we receive for Lids or gtfo surely?

I don't want to intrude but there are a lot of you guys on our board at the moment.
Caddy is hugely overrated. When you see his bad decisions and turnovers you will hate him as much as I do.
Thats not what i was hearing last week, you guys were all saying caddy is better than lids and all this stuff. I haven't really seen much of him, is his kicking bad?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back