List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

miranda-kerr_0_0_0_0.jpg
Uncomfortable ride, I like em more comfy like boomers missus :thumbsu:

So according to the dick head **** smokers on Trade Radio, Melbourne have aced the trade preriod because they have "snared" Lewis on his last legs and a half spud in hibberd and go to the draft with their fist pick at 59...those campaigners are ******* stoopid

Yesterday sen news said melbourne pulled off one of there biggest trades in there history

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

So according to the dick head **** smokers on Trade Radio, Melbourne have aced the trade preriod because they have "snared" Lewis on his last legs and a half spud in hibberd and go to the draft with their fist pick at 57...those campaigners are ******* stoopid
Freakin media love.........Saints are the new dogs, Dee's close second. Yes we are 18th :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All along I've said pick 6 wouldn't be used for Prestia, and the only reason this deal hasn't been done yet is because RFC do not want to use pick 6.

Prestia isn't worth it in this market. If GCS aren't prepared to accept that then go to the PSD!
Listening to Cochrane this morning deal is done, he is playing hardball and prepared to let Omera go for nothing. Said Prestia will be finalised today. They have wanted 6 all along, he isn't threatening for Prestia to go to the draft thus deal is done IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back