Backfire 2016 - Year of the Norf?

At $13 for the flag, does Norf offer undeniably good value to raise the cup in September?

• Holy shit BJD, I'm getting on now!

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • This scenario intrigues me, I will be conducting further research before investing my hard earned

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • lel nerf

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Jack Watts says divvy this shit and OP is a massive thumper

Votes: 25 39.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad's Bogans will cop the beltings they so richly deserve.
No Bogans at Norf
Just a bunch of limp wristed,downhill skiing,pc SJW's and that is just the supporters
All Freo need to do this week is rove to Goldsteins ruck and put a little pressure on
Watch Norfs under 12's foot/hand skills come to the fore and capitalize on the turnovers

What does SJW mean?
Silly Jesus Worshipers?

What does SJW mean?
Silly Jesus Worshipers?
Social justice warrior. It's the go to insult for the likes of Andrew Bolt and Rita Panahi when people who actually have a social conscience decide to express their views and they realise that there is no counter argument using logic or facts so they have to resort to childish namecalling.

ie
Person 1: An overwhelming majority of Australians believe in marriage equality and seeing as though members of Parliament are nothing but elected representatives who are supposed to represent the wishes of the Australian people through the introduction of law then it follows logically they should introduce a bill for marriage equality as soon as possible.

Andrew Bolt: Pfft nah, you're an SJW.

Is it possible to win a flag with the lid bolted on for all time?

They sure like barracking for your lot, the mute button is a friend.

I couldn't handle the constant bleating about Melbourne in that game, had to mute it and listen to the sound of nails on a chalk board on YouTube. Boomer kicks 6 and they're like "ahhh boy, he's not bad". Clayton Oliver AKA Uglier Cameron Ling lays a tackle and Huddo shits himself.

Social justice warrior. It's the go to insult for the likes of Andrew Bolt and Rita Panahi when people who actually have a social conscience decide to express their views and they realise that there is no counter argument using logic or facts so they have to resort to childish namecalling.

ie
Person 1: An overwhelming majority of Australians believe in marriage equality and seeing as though members of Parliament are nothing but elected representatives who are supposed to represent the wishes of the Australian people through the introduction of law then it follows logically they should introduce a bill for marriage equality as soon as possible.

Andrew Bolt: Pfft nah, you're an SJW.

So you're one of them then?

They've only beaten Brisbane (lol), perennial under-performers Adelaide, and an up-and-coming powerhouse who are bound to be a bit inconsistent due to their youf. Once the retirement homes start cracking down on their players going walk-abouts on the weekends, they'll be in real strife.

The long cold Tassie winter will test out Norf old calves and weakening minds.

Watch for Scottie to scream about the roof being left open in winter - like some old old coot yelling to turn the heater up.

They've only beaten Brisbane (lol), perennial under-performers Adelaide, and an up-and-coming powerhouse who are bound to be a bit inconsistent due to their youf. Once the retirement homes start cracking down on their players going walk-abouts on the weekends, they'll be in real strife.

Plus they didn't even convincingly outplay any of those teams. They may have won but that's just through the general shitness of Dees & Lions and wouldn't happen again if the Crows played them.

Dunno if its Norfs year, but it wont be Freos when they get Norfed tonight. Will be the first time ever Freo have lost the 1st 4 games of the season if I have my history right.

Dunno if its Norfs year, but it wont be Freos when they get Norfed tonight. Will be the first time ever Freo have lost the 1st 4 games of the season if I have my history right.
I thought it would be the second time, but anyway, it'll be pretty humiliating;).

I'd suggest that when Norf does a number on the purples on Sunday they'll probably come in a bit further, might be time to take the $13 today methinks

I'd suggest that when Norf does a number on the purples on Sunday they'll probably come in a bit further, might be time to take the $13 today methinks
We're playing Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly for Norf fans no - for the following reasons:

Their best players are too old and the club lacks depth.

Norf have the worst captain in the league. Slow, poor disposal and uninspiring.

There midfield was just smashed by melbourne. And they pride themselves on the meat grinder.

Let the rebuild begin. Sorry Norf fans, don't waste your money, don't get overly excited, most of you aren't emotionally equipped to deal with this.

Another helpful fact - melbourne played in a grand final more recently than Norf and will play in another sooner than Norf.

That is dominance.
Last premiership is what matters, no one cares about last Grand Final appearances. Everything about Melbourne screams:

v1F1hk3.png

Last premiership is what matters, no one cares about last Grand Final appearances. Everything about Melbourne screams:

v1F1hk3.png
It was in reply to "we've made two premierships since '96".

Premierships are where it's at -
And we've 3 times norfs tally.

Oliver, a kid, made your midfield look second rate. Bring in Bradshaw and Petracca and we will smash you for the next decade.

It was in reply to "we've made two premierships since '96".

Premierships are where it's at -
And we've 3 times norfs tally.

Oliver, a kid, made your midfield look second rate. Bring in Bradshaw and Petracca and we will smash you for the next decade.

The kid can play.

But we deployed the 2nd gear witches hat tactic for most of the game.

We knew that Melb would find a way to stuff it up. Plus the excitement and look on their faces when it dawned that they might win this was so frekin cute.

Sadly for Norf fans no - for the following reasons:

Their best players are too old and the club lacks depth.

Norf have the worst captain in the league. Slow, poor disposal and uninspiring.

There midfield was just smashed by melbourne. And they pride themselves on the meat grinder.

Let the rebuild begin. Sorry Norf fans, don't waste your money, don't get overly excited, most of you aren't emotionally equipped to deal with this.

If only i could afford a microwave :cry:

Life is so hard sometimes. You just had to ruin christmas for me didn't you!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire 2016 - Year of the Norf?

Back