Preview 2017 2nd QF Geelong v Richmond @ Richmond's home ground, 7:50pm Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Richmond apply that much pressure though? Richmond are 12th for tackles. We are 1st.
I think like Vdubs before him (when he drank the Saint's bathwater all those years ago) Nakia has picked up the wrong glass. By any metric we out class and out play Richmond - we will ****ing spank them in two weeks time.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ having a glance at the Richmond board and you would think they had already won the flag.

They love keeping a lid on things over there, NOT!
Watch them turn on there own when they lose through It's hilarious.

Do Richmond apply that much pressure though? Richmond are 12th for tackles. We are 1st.
They apply plenty. Tackle numbers aren't necessarily the deciding factor that determines pressure.

DIOs-9fUQAEs_N7.jpg

Not surprised by the Saturday Twilight game, was hoping we'd get it. Ch 7 very happy by these fixtures.

Good to have the predictable farce of playing our home final at their home ground confirmed so we can all move on.

Time to focus on winning this game and eliminate all the petty distractions.

Friday night may be a problem for our fans in terms of attendance but I don't mind it from a footballing perspective. Particularly if we do find ourselves going around the week after as well.

In the end, our best will beat this mob, no matter what they bring.

Get it done, Catters!

Can we change the thread title so we don't look like a bunch of sooks?
Did we complain like this for the QF 2011?
Any of the 2007-2009 finals?
No, we didn't, so why the hell are we starting now?
Do you even sense of humour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm unconvinced our style will win finals against quick sides who apply plenty of pressure.

I'm not confident we win for that reason.
I share your concerns... but the other side is that I have real doubts over the tigers ability not to go to water themselves.
It will all come down to pressure and intensity that we bring, they lack the bail out kick from defense as well... force turnovers, rush their disposal and Hendo will have a field day picking the ball off.

In : Ruggles Cockatoo J Selwood
Out : Parsons Buzza Kolo

Need run

Bews Lonergan Stewart
Touhy Henderson Mackie
Duncan J Selwood Guthrie
Motlop Hawkins Menegola
Cockatoo Taylor Menzel
Smith Dangerfield S Selwood
Parfitt Murdoch
Ruggles Blicavs

In : Ruggles Cockatoo J Selwood
Out : Parsons Buzza Kolo

Need run

Bews Lonergan Stewart
Touhy Henderson Mackie
Duncan J Selwood Guthrie
Motlop Hawkins Menegola
Cockatoo Taylor Menzel
Smith Dangerfield S Selwood
Parfitt Murdoch
Ruggles Blicavs

Brave calling for him to be out on here. I agree though, we need pace on the MCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back