List Mgmt. 2017 draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was good team building from the club:

higgo played vic metro with naish and balta, and they were all in the AFL academy with CJ, who has played with jack graham and stengle for SA, and the westies miller and baker have both come through subiaco

derek and naish obviously have been involved with the club for some time

also naish, balta and miller all played in the curtain raiser on grand final day and witnessed tiger history together.

i'm sure it is similar for most clubs picking from a small pool, but gee that makes transition into afl club land and player retention easier.

2016 & 2017 draft / trade periods for Tigers may go down in history as one of the greatest ever for any club.

OUT Deledio and Vickery, 2016, 2017 draft picks and 2018 third round pick
IN Prestia:trophy:, Caddy:trophy:, Nank:trophy:, Graham:trophy:, Bolton, Garth, Stengle, Higgins, CCJ, Balta, Naish, Miller, Baker, Dekker

2016 & 2017 draft / trade periods for Tigers may go down in history as one of the greatest ever for any club.

IN Prestia:trophy:, Caddy:trophy:, Nank:trophy:, Graham:trophy:, Bolton, Garth, Stengle, Higgins, CCJ, Balta, Naish, Miller, Baker, Dekker
Overall thats a big win

i like the little trophies

Im sure Leppa,Rutten,Hardwick & Caracella would have all been shown plenty of vision of the players that are in our range

Balta,Brander,Allen,Taylor,McCartin etc

The recruiting team would have their order and the coaches would have had a very very good look at the potential Richmond premiership players of 2020
This might be one of your best posts

I just drafted Noah Balta, Oscar Allan & Tim Kelly with Tigers 3x picks in the top 25 in our phantom draft on Saints board lol

Would this be considered a good haul?
Sorry for the late response. Yes.

Was getting bored of the flurry of mindless speculation about this draft so thought I'd take solace in laughing at past mindless speculation

My top 5 in this order for the draft is probably:

1. Jarrod Brander
2. Darcy Fogarty
3. Sam Hayes
4. Lachy O'Brien
5. Cameron Rayner

I don't really rate Ballenden which a lot of people seem too, doesn't suit the modern game and I wouldn't be overly happy if we chose him if he slides.
Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

Shiteater Anderson keeps saying "it doesn't sound right, Richmond premiers, does it?"

Eat a bag of dicks you anaemic inbred campaignerwhistle. We'll win another couple before the GODeeth! get close.
Told yas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back