2017 Dreamteam and Supercoach questions thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

what are the chances that zac smith starts round 1?
Lots… and by lots I mean all…

Hell and it hailstorm can't stop that now.

Go Catters

so he wont get dropped on the back of a poor performance today

Poor performance? Which game were you watching aha?

Yeah he didn't absolutely dominate but still 12 touches, 3 marks (thought he got more, clunked some nice ones), 17 hitouts & 4 tackles. Plus he was sharing the ruck more with Stanley, when Round 1 comes Smith will be rucking even a bit more.

Lock as the Cats No.1 ruck.

Guys..Jimmy, what's going on?? Even I love the guy. At 470K he good to go round 1? What do you see his role to be this season?

Cheers,
He'll be over the concussion by round 1.

It's looking like he is going to play as a loose man back.

To the wise heads of our board, I present what I hope is the side I'm taking in the season.

Thinking is not going for anything like the overall win just hoping to beat mates in our leagues so have gone for a few POD's and am willing to take the risk that Fyfe will drop in price and be an upgrade target later on.

Just not 100% on my rookies

2016 SC Side.PNG

To the wise heads of our board, I present what I hope is the side I'm taking in the season.

Thinking is not going for anything like the overall win just hoping to beat mates in our leagues so have gone for a few POD's and am willing to take the risk that Fyfe will drop in price and be an upgrade target later on.

View attachment 225030
De goer at F 3 unsure about him if you can make him a premo solid team imho.

This is the team I am going into Round 1 with at the moment, obviously rookies will change based on who gets picked round 1, otherwise like the look of it :)

SC 2016.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a chance Nathan....but I suspect he won't appear Round 1. He has done really well in the NAB pre-season games, so he may well appear depending on the form of those in front of him.

50/50 chance I reckon Nathan.

Tossing up between two combos. Either Birchall and Mills, or Rich and B Crouch.
Which do people think have better scoring / cash cow potential??

View attachment 225030

Can 100% tell you that Bonner is not playing rd 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Dreamteam and Supercoach questions thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back