2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part IV A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case any of you are travelling thru Vietnam during footy season and are in Hoi An (currently here), they show all AFL games and other sports as well at Three Dragons Sports Bar, Hoi An.

Will be in Hanoi on the day of first final (fly out back home on the Friday). Does anyone know of sports bar in Hanoi that shows AFL?

New footy oops boss announced.

First order of business, making sure G Ablett Jnr gets to Geelong.

Second order of business, making sure Geelong get 2 first round draft picks for D Menzel and S Motlop.

He starts after the trade period by the looks of it

What are our thoughts on the match review panel?
I cannot believe what they are thinking about doing next year. Making it a combination of suspension and fine.

An example used was Tom Jonas next year gets 1 week plus a fine instead of getting 2 weeks.

This would be crazy!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

What are our thoughts on the match review panel?
I cannot believe what they are thinking about doing next year. Making it a combination of suspension and fine.

An example used was Tom Jonas next year gets 1 week plus a fine instead of getting 2 weeks.

This would be crazy!

The entire system is utterly ****ed and needs a major overhaul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the hate for Buckley ... not too sure why? Collingwood's prospects are not that bad imo.

Look at the teams they beat, they had us on a platter before we ran them down for a draw.

I think they will improve next year, and improve quite quickly.

All the hate for Buckley ... not too sure why? Collingwood's prospects are not that bad imo.

Look at the teams they beat, they had us on a platter before we ran them down for a draw.

Not sure why? His record speaks for itself. Most other coaches in his position would have got the arse. He's just lucky that his club's President has an unhealthy obsession with him.

That is what they do every year.
We say they will improve every year but they never do.

I'd be surprised to see them make the 8 next year.

Not sure why? His record speaks for itself. Most other coaches in his position would have got the arse. He's just lucky that his club's President has an unhealthy obsession with him.
I'm looking at where he is right now. What he has at his disposal right now. I think the list is easily improved and they were not without positives this year.

I don't think dumping Buckley would have improved them as much as keeping him will.

I guess we'll see.

Because if they beat the Eagles then they would have beaten a top 8 team.... Oh hang on... #awkward.
Yep. A team that is in the top 8 at the time you play them, correct.

Because if they beat the Eagles then they would have beaten a top 8 team.... Oh hang on... #awkward.
When is Arsenal releasing Burgo to come back to Adelaide to help prep for your Final?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back