Universal Love 2017 PHANTOM DRAFT-see picks order in OP page 1

Remove this Banner Ad

who did the saints enup with?

Bonar , Clark , Jackson Ross and Clavarino . Not who I would have chosen but the first two really depends on who was still there . I still have questions about Bonar but I trust the clubs recruiting staff as they have done well over pass few years imo.

Bonar , Clark , Jackson Ross and Clavarino . Not who I would have chosen but the first two really depends on who was still there . I still have questions about Bonar but I trust the clubs recruiting staff as they have done well over pass few years imo.

I went with Fogerty , Bonar , McPherson and Spargo

I went with Fogerty , Bonar , McPherson and Spargo

I would go with Fog too but have no idea who else . Maybe someone else slides and we just go with best available. Would really like Ballard at pick 34 but I think he will be gone by then .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crickey , your draft has gone a lot faster than ours did . Do you have a time limit for picks ? That’s something we didn’t do so we would wait all night for one person to pick because they were out or something.

Crickey , your draft has gone a lot faster than ours did . Do you have a time limit for picks ? That’s something we didn’t do so we would wait all night for one person to pick because they were out or something.

A couple of us have been involved with this before ... do it quick or don't do it. Too slow and poster lose interest.

Whats picks were they ... you should not get any player rated earlier than your pick... you are lucky to get someone with two legs from my pov. Floyd looks handy.

Just the next unpicked player on bishops rankings.

This is the rest of the draft order
Pick 63 North Melb Brayden Crossley
Pick 64 GWS Nicholas Shipley
Pick 65 Richmond
Pick 66 Fremantle
Pick 67 Essendon
Pick 68 Hawthorn
Pick 69 West Coast
Pick 70 Fremantle
Pick 71 Geelong
Pick 72 Carlton

Round 5
Pick 73 Hawthorn
Pick 74 Gold Coast
Pick 75 Adelaide
Pick 76 Nth Melb
Pick 77 Freo
Pick 78 Hawthorn
Pick 79 Bulldogs
Pick 80 Freo
Pick 81 Essendon
Pick 82 Port
Pick 83 WCE
Pick 84 Sydney
Pick 85 GWS Pass
Pick 86 Geelong
Pick 87 Nth Melb

Round 6
Pick 88 GC
Pick 89 Port
Pick 90 Freo
Pick 91 Hawthorn
Pick 92 Sydney
Pick 93 GWS Pass
Pick 94 Adel

Rounds 7 and 8
Pick 95 Carlton
Pick 96 Carlton

You are allowed to pass anytime you want but once you do you are out.

Whatever picks we don't get done by 10.30 pm tonight we will finish starting tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2017 PHANTOM DRAFT-see picks order in OP page 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back