Mod. Notice 2017 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP) - We Have a winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering he polled 3 votes 11 times during 2017, we'll call this next group of posters 'the Dustys'. :drunk:

In equal 33rd place...

ls.jpg

Reckon they do chooks?

Boydshow
DennisClarkeM
Haduken
King Notorious
NetworkNerd
Skyhorsetamer

and

charcoalchicken

Polled votes 6 years in a row woohoo. Bugger if I can recall what I posted this year that had any merit around these parts haha

We start the count as we always do, beginning with a familiar Bay 13 number. :rainbow:

2017's members of the 'Jack Watts Club' have shown that they did at least something noticeable this year by polling 1 vote, in equal 48th place we have...

2015-tech-ma-monthly-improve-your-deal-by-48-32-638.jpg

Bayer
Dinsdale
Established1870
Geelong_Dynasty
HugeJohnson
KardiniaPark
Laphroaig
Pakenhamsaint
Senor Ed
Sir Hugh Percy
South West 29
SwampCreature
VJKnight

and

Zeboyz

Who the **** did I cup to get a vote?

Stfu Lumumba you filthy prince
:eek:I'm a little worried your a Sydney resident and have created a Giants alt. All welcome but could you please sit on the oppo side of Spotless or with your cheersquad in round10 at Spotless. I hate loud oppo supporters near me in member stand.

:eek:I'm a little worried your a Sydney resident and have created a Giants alt. All welcome but could you please sit on the oppo side of Spotless or with your cheersquad in round10 at Spotless. I hate loud oppo supporters near me in member stand.

I live in Melbourne now, moved back 3 months ago. I will however fly up and harass the shit out of you for 1 game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop fighting on Christmas day, idiots (>_<)
Christmas is all about family.

Best fights eva.

Drunken uncle lived up to expectations.

Stop fighting on Christmas day, idiots (>_<)

**** up turncoat. You should be banned for changing teams all the time. Morgz, ilksy and other floggo got reamed for doing it once

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2017 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP) - We Have a winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back