2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final : Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 14:30 AEST, Sep 30, 2017 MCG

Which team will win the 2017 AFL Grand Final?

• Adelaide Crows

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 112 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic example of what is wrong with the AFL. The baise towards the Victorian clubs is unmistakable. You all need to realise that this is a NATIONAL COMPETITION. I know you (including Gillon) don't like it but you always have the VFL to support if you don't.
What crap like the NRL the GF always played in the same venue it was no VFL when Swans and Eagles were winning or lions 3 in a row the side with the most desire and pressure won.

No brother if you absorbed all that let us have it i dont give a ****
You sound like you've been on the sauce. Since you asked I'll give you both barrels.

Your team is a bunch of pea hearted pretenders from sa led by a massive flog with a drawl that'd make Julia Gillard cry. Your team are a bunch of soft **** down hill skiing pansies and your supporters are a bunch of psychological deranged numpties with an illogical hatred for patrick dangerfield and a inferiority complex about victorians so strong that only a lobotomy would fix.

Go and eat a spoon full of cement and harden the **** up adelaide and south australians!

You sound like you've been on the sauce. Since you asked I'll give you both barrels.

Your team is a bunch of pea hearted pretenders from sa led by a massive flog with a drawl that'd make Julia Gillard cry. Your team are a bunch of soft **** down hill skiing pansies and your supporters are a bunch of psychological deranged numpties with an illogical hatred for patrick dangerfield and a inferiority complex about victorians so strong that only a lobotomy would fix.

Go and eat a spoon full of cement and harden the **** up adelaide and south australians!
i said let us have it, and **** me you gave it hahahahahha my father will struggle watching afl if geelong land ablett for peanuts he reckons hahahahah and yes.... well and truly on the sauce, and cut up

I love this superior fitness myth that has suddenly appeared this week so that commentators can justify Richmond having a chance.

Crows are the better second half team.
Wouldn't have known.

It's funny. I have a huge amount of respect for Crows supporters and feel absolutely gutted for them, as much as I am happy for my own team.

All except you. You've carried on like a right flog. You can eat a giant bag of dicks.

Wouldn't have known.

It's funny. I have a huge amount of respect for Crows supporters and feel absolutely gutted for them, as much as I am happy for my own team.

All except you. You've carried on like a right flog. You can eat a giant bag of dicks.
He seems the type who wouldn't be satisfied by one bag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys seriously like to be selective with your stats don't you.

It was 2 points, 2 rounds and 18% ahead in the H&A.

Also while the margins may have been identical, only 1 side had their finals won in the first quarter and it wasn't Richmond.
Can you draw us a picture to go with your numbers mate?

All the red eyes and hugs from the past players who missed out really reminded me of 2007.

Great to see a long drought broken - especially for a traditional Victorian club.

I despise how threads can descend into absolute rubbish because rubbish posters will reveal themselves and
then make rubbish comments.

Not going to descend into delinquency or juvenile behaviour just to appease those who will lower themselves
to the lowest common denomination.

Having said that, let me say this... the earth spins around the moon and the stars sit in the sky and the moon comes out
every month and doesn't complain about the humans who can behave like the detritus of the earth and we humans
all put up with it.

Trying hard not to be too serious but failing to be normal either.

Pyke with absolutely no answer to the pressure.
Crows have a very rigid line up, lack of dynamic and most people can only play 1 position....
Richmonds pressure was exactly what it needed to be, absolutely won in the coaches box today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back