2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a pretty embarrassing hit the ground by Buddy after shoving/jumper punching Robertson. Want to say soft but he was probably just looking for a free kick. But it looked like he shat himself.

I trust the Swans leadership group will council that rowdy #5 who ran in and got involved. That wouldn't fly at West Coast.

We dodged a serious bullet and delighted we missed out on Ballantyne. Assuming you are not in the school of make belief that our medico department would of ensured this did not happen. I was somewhat sceptical of our statement that we could not fit him under the cap since the cap was not known and there was an expectation of between 5 to 15% likely increase.

There again, excessive use of Fremantle Oval is known to screw up legs!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-23/ballantyne-blow-dockers-hamstring-goes-again

Does robertson have the scope to be a high production player? His numbers as a defender/mid at this stage is pretty low. His mongrel would be awesome to have but we also need guys that can play.

Can anyone who watches WAFL shed some light on Kelly from South Fremantle. Seems to be getting a lot of hype in the media. Would he be able to slot into a best 22 next season?

Disposal isn't flash

Been noticing this guy around a lot lately.

ABSOLUTELY DOMINATING for Richmond. I think he could be a starting 22 at any side whenever i've seen him, just look how he sidesteps that gimp Darling.

Anyone know who he is?

r0_73_3288_2097_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Wonder if the Eagles will go after Josh Kelly his out of contract and he is exactly what we require. Do we have room in the cap for him ? Sorry if this has been brought up in this thread previously only check it every now and again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if the Eagles will go after Josh Kelly his out of contract and he is exactly what we require. Do we have room in the cap for him ? Sorry if this has been brought up in this thread previously only check it every now and again

North are offering something crazy like 10 million for 9 years, it would have to be a heck of an offer to land him.

Can anyone who watches WAFL shed some light on Kelly from South Fremantle. Seems to be getting a lot of hype in the media. Would he be able to slot into a best 22 next season?

Disposal isn't flash

We've already got Watson for a similar role, Kelly isn't a need IMO.

Watched him a bit on the weekend when EP played Souths

Wouldn't be the worst player on our list and I often wonder why guys like this with mature bodies and a decent skill level aren't given an opportunity more often

Wouldn't be best 22 but would be a solid depth player that could play a role if required as an injury cover

North are offering something crazy like 10 million for 9 years, it would have to be a heck of an offer to land him.
Will need to find some big trade chips for him as well that I doubt we have

He is going to North.

Nick Rob looks bloody great. Need some more mongrel in the team.

Would nicely complement Barrass, McGovern as a third tall.

Would release Sheppard and Nelson up the ground more.

Maybe Nick could be developed into an inside mid - shows more heart and fight than ours.

I'm gonna offer up a real out there suggestion and less converted than discussed.

Cory Gregson
http://www.geelongcats.com.au/player-profile/cory-gregson

He's been very limited by injury but has shown sample sizes of what could be expected, He tackles and is quick; two areas that are required needs for us. He has subsequently fallen down the pecking order with McCarthy, Cockatoo and Lang taking the role. His foot injury raises concern but still has alot of time to recover and achieve his best footy. Would be handy pickup If Geelong were willing to part ways, with Geelong's fascinating obsession with Cockatoo I see this being pretty achievable, you can critique below.

Does robertson have the scope to be a high production player? His numbers as a defender/mid at this stage is pretty low. His mongrel would be awesome to have but we also need guys that can play.

Just 35 games and has played all 9 games this year but has had 24 disposals game v Port in rd 6 and a 18 disposals game v St Kilda in rd 3 playing for a team with a 1 win 8 loss record , would be doing it tough .

The ragdolliing of Buddy was impressive when you consider he`s in Sheeds 2013 draft class ..

Can you people just stop thinking about trading in Lions players? Most of us are still getting over the last one they sold us.

The one before that goes alright though

That was a pretty embarrassing hit the ground by Buddy after shoving/jumper punching Robertson. Want to say soft but he was probably just looking for a free kick. But it looked like he shat himself.

That's what this team needs a guy who doesn't take a step back can picture Waters or Woosha doing something similar..He's good mates with Sheed and Barrass too ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back