List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The list analysis of St.Kilda on www.theroar.com.au was very interesting , and comes with a few lists , one of them being when each player is out of contract. A good read and very detailed. Not as bad as Bartel's article on realfooty.com.au saying we need to get Trent McKenzie.

thanks for the heads up.. nice read

Parcel up Roberton for Stringer? No Boyd or Murphy, just what they need?

You hanging with Chicken Nixon?! If we were to trade Roberton to them I'd be asking for Hunter or Macrae. 2 blokes who are very good and fit our needs. Stringer is a mid sized forward. We have plenty of forward stocks. Right now Membrey is playing better than Stringer so he wouldn't get a look in.

"Lol. Gresham is a speck of dust compared to Simpkin"

Don't ever change, lolnorf.

ST KILDA: "We eat* Simpkins for breakfast!"

n4e5wo.jpg

* eat = delist

Has anyone considered Matt Crouch? Has had an amazing year - will probably win the Adelaide B&F, could even have a Norm Smith in 4 weeks time and is OOC in 2018. Is also a VIC lad. Would be throwing everything at him before Gaff. Sure, we need outside run and polish but he could be every bit as good as Kelly, only thing holding him back is that he doesn't kick many goals like Kelly does. A genuine A-Grader, and that we definitely need.
Actually taught at the Primary school that he and Brad attended. Will talk to his favourite staff and put a word in. Incidentally, James Frawley and Ricky Henderson went to the same school

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually yes, he has had a few good games but any serious footy person would still say miles apart.
Well according to Google Maps they're actually 58kms apart

But in all seriousness...

...they are a fair way apart, but if the Bont can knuckle down and rediscover his early form, he may be able to close up the gap again

Why not just do hickey for stringer...

No chance. Hockey is worth a second rounder at best. The problem with a bloke like Stronger is his best is so good that the Dogs would expect a top ten pick, possibly more.

Unfortunately he is only good for 2 good games a year which makes his real worth much closer to around pick 20. However, u can understand why the Dogs would want significantly more as on paper be has got all the attributes to be far better than he actually is.

Would rather go to the draft then pick up Stringer, don't need another bloke who just kicks points. Highly doubt he is up for trade anyway, unless JJ really is shagging his missus.

No chance. Hockey is worth a second rounder at best. The problem with a bloke like Stronger is his best is so good that the Dogs would expect a top ten pick, possibly more.

Unfortunately he is only good for 2 good games a year which makes his real worth much closer to around pick 20. However, u can understand why the Dogs would want significantly more as on paper be has got all the attributes to be far better than he actually is.

Would rather go to the draft then pick up Stringer, don't need another bloke who just kicks points. Highly doubt he is up for trade anyway, unless JJ really is shagging his missus.
We've seen plenty of stringer now, so have the Bulldogs which is why he keeps getting dropped.

Your right about what they would want but in reality he is a bit like hickey, how much can you expect for a guy who only plays a few good games a year.

He's a long way past being able to trade on his potential a pick in the twenties is all he's worth imho.

They'd want Acres but I'd give them pick 8 & that's it. Turns 26 next year so has plenty of footy left in him. Averaged 29 touches at 75% efficiency. Mild froffage
If we gave up Acres for Gaff I am quitting following football. I could never follow a new side... that's the most messed up thing anyone could do. But if we made a stupid decision of that magnitude I would give up.

A player with incredible upside that can develop into a star with multiple tricks... for a older one trick pony. It would ruin me

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back