List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked in a few hours back and decided to again just now.. I would like my 20 minutes back please.

I'm starting to think MGhost is a massive troll. Has he got one of these so called 'big calls' right before? Throws out a vague statement like tonight that could refer to anyone and we all lose our minds! Is he just hoping for a left field trade so he can go 'hey guys I called that'. It's pretty frustrating IMO.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No chance. Hockey is worth a second rounder at best. The problem with a bloke like Stronger is his best is so good that the Dogs would expect a top ten pick, possibly more.

Unfortunately he is only good for 2 good games a year which makes his real worth much closer to around pick 20. However, u can understand why the Dogs would want significantly more as on paper be has got all the attributes to be far better than he actually is.

Would rather go to the draft then pick up Stringer, don't need another bloke who just kicks points. Highly doubt he is up for trade anyway, unless JJ really is shagging his missus.
Good analysos.

If we gave up Acres for Gaff I am quitting following football. I could never follow a new side... that's the most messed up thing anyone could do. But if we made a stupid decision of that magnitude I would give up.

A player with incredible upside that can develop into a star with multiple tricks... for a older one trick pony. It would ruin me

Relax, that's not going to happen.

If we gave up Acres for Gaff I am quitting following football. I could never follow a new side... that's the most messed up thing anyone could do. But if we made a stupid decision of that magnitude I would give up.

A player with incredible upside that can develop into a star with multiple tricks... for a older one trick pony. It would ruin me

Don't get me wrong, I love Blacres and I think he will come good, but key words in your post "can" and "upside" ... he isn't there yet, but gaff is a borderline a-grade winger, and will hit targets every time he gets the ball.. something blake is very weak at

Some of you on this board are way too harsh on Gaff lol.
He can actually win his own ball, he actually wins more contested ball than Acres.

Really? Closed the gap?

You must be lost. The time machine you need to get back to Bont's only above average season isn't here.

Peaked early and nose dived hard; a suiting epitome of your club. Your side went from a high into a gutter faster than Libba.

I checked in a few hours back and decided to again just now.. I would like my 20 minutes back please.

I'm starting to think MGhost is a massive troll. Has he got one of these so called 'big calls' right before? Throws out a vague statement like tonight that could refer to anyone and we all lose our minds! Is he just hoping for a left field trade so he can go 'hey guys I called that'. It's pretty frustrating IMO.

I've got a theory that each board has an "in the know" by design on this website. They do exactly what you say above, give vague statements that sometimes hit and sometimes miss. Posters such as MG and Stav write better than 90% of the people on this board, so while their information is never new their statements seem to hold more weight. If they are ever called out they react harshly and because of their inferred knowledge people on here defend them to the death. If they are ever taken to task they whip out the old "Hey I'm just posting like everyone else here, no reason to attack me" excuse. Do we really think the club would let people leak information on here? Really? Really really? Really really?

I think that ARR used to write professionally and Barrels is a paid wordsmith, but for some reason their writing on this site doesn't compare to two people who mysteriously hang around the club.Think about it, if the ITK's did work at the club in some capacity do you think that they require a professional writing degree?I'm almost certain they are paid to drop information so people keep coming back to check the website again and again. It's a massive time sink for the regular people on this website and it preys on addictive behaviours.

I've done a bit of research into internet addiction. It changes you so that when you search for new information it doesn't have to be good to hit the reward centers in your brain, it just has to be new information. That's why Facebook is so addictive, but while Facebook provides links to (not always) credible information on the stuff you like, the information given by the most revered posters on here is all rumour and innuendo that anyone can deduce from either listening to SEN or briefly scanning the days footy headlines.

Ask yourself one question, how much time do I spend on here every day? After that ask yourself how much better is my life is because I spent that time on here? I get that it's fun to talk shit about footy but if you're checking this website 10 times an hour every hour then that's addictive behaviour. I've broken the cycle and found I've got way more time in my day to spend on more wholesome things e.g. reading books, learning music, drawing, and most importantly talking to the people that I love face-to-face.

At the end of the day this website isn't around to facilitate footy talk, it's here to make money by selling advertising space. Without the ITK posters the talk seems to dry up and as a result visitors to the site go down. Every time they post I would bet my left nut that activity on the site goes up for at least the next two hours. Therefore ITK=cash. If you're finding yourself frustrated and lacking time in your day I'd suggest getting off this website or any news website for that matter. It's helped me and if it helps anyone else reading this then that's fantastic. If no one cares about this and instead think I'm crazy then you can go tell Rors to get ****ed.

Won't be on here to see reply's because I'm going back to living life. I'll still be following the saints madly and hope to be singing the song on that last day with everyone on here.

Cya campaigners.

I've got a theory that each board has an "in the know" by design on this website. They do exactly what you say above, give vague statements that sometimes hit and sometimes miss. Posters such as MG and Stav write better than 90% of the people on this board, so while their information is never new their statements seem to hold more weight. If they are ever called out they react harshly and because of their inferred knowledge people on here defend them to the death. If they are ever taken to task they whip out the old "Hey I'm just posting like everyone else here, no reason to attack me" excuse. Do we really think the club would let people leak information on here? Really? Really really? Really really?

I think that ARR used to write professionally and Barrels is a paid wordsmith, but for some reason their writing on this site doesn't compare to two people who mysteriously hang around the club.Think about it, if the ITK's did work at the club in some capacity do you think that they require a professional writing degree?I'm almost certain they are paid to drop information so people keep coming back to check the website again and again. It's a massive time sink for the regular people on this website and it preys on addictive behaviours.

I've done a bit of research into internet addiction. It changes you so that when you search for new information it doesn't have to be good to hit the reward centers in your brain, it just has to be new information. That's why Facebook is so addictive, but while Facebook provides links to (not always) credible information on the stuff you like, the information given by the most revered posters on here is all rumour and innuendo that anyone can deduce from either listening to SEN or briefly scanning the days footy headlines.

Ask yourself one question, how much time do I spend on here every day? After that ask yourself how much better is my life is because I spent that time on here? I get that it's fun to talk shit about footy but if you're checking this website 10 times an hour every hour then that's addictive behaviour. I've broken the cycle and found I've got way more time in my day to spend on more wholesome things e.g. reading books, learning music, drawing, and most importantly talking to the people that I love face-to-face.

At the end of the day this website isn't around to facilitate footy talk, it's here to make money by selling advertising space. Without the ITK posters the talk seems to dry up and as a result visitors to the site go down. Every time they post I would bet my left nut that activity on the site goes up for at least the next two hours. Therefore ITK=cash. If you're finding yourself frustrated and lacking time in your day I'd suggest getting off this website or any news website for that matter. It's helped me and if it helps anyone else reading this then that's fantastic. If no one cares about this and instead think I'm crazy then you can go tell Rors to get ******.

Won't be on here to see reply's because I'm going back to living life. I'll still be following the saints madly and hope to be singing the song on that last day with everyone on here.

Cya campaigners.
What a truly bizarre post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day this website isn't around to facilitate footy talk, it's here to make money by selling advertising space. Without the ITK posters the talk seems to dry up and as a result visitors to the site go down. Every time they post I would bet my left nut that activity on the site goes up for at least the next two hours. Therefore ITK=cash. If you're finding yourself frustrated and lacking time in your day I'd suggest getting off this website or any news website for that matter. It's helped me and if it helps anyone else reading this then that's fantastic. If no one cares about this and instead think I'm crazy then you can go tell Rors to get ******.

Cya campaigners.
Hahaha, gold!

Cya campaigners.
Disagree

Starting to think your to far off the mark

Cya campaigners.
An Internet ITK giving an opinion about football ITKs.

Are these footy ITKs really ITKs?

Oh jeez; IDK

Cya campaigners.
Intredesting theories squire

Hi,
Moorabbin Ghost here, troll and Big Footy employee.
Some of those that I chat to privately know the player I was referring to last night.
And I'd consider Essendon and Footscray as part of Melbourne.
As I said it's unlikely but we're having a little go at Andrew Gaff. Those criticising him as a player are surely not the same supporters crying out for an elite outside player are they?

Cya campaigners.
Social media addiction is real man. If you feel compulsive towards it and its affecting your life, you can see a psychologist. Or step away from it and do some meditation.
Heres some info.

http://www.woodcockpsychology.com.au/social-media-addiction/

Cya campaigners.

So.

Any news on Kelly?

;)

Interesting post and cheers for sharing. I'm in the ballpark with some of your broader thoughts, can't say I agree with many of the details, however.

Last edited:
Hi,
Some of those that I chat to privately know the player I was referring to last night.
As I said it's unlikely but we're having a little go at Andrew Gaff. Those criticising him as a player are surely not the same supporters crying out for an elite outside player are they?

The word Gaff reminds me of giraffe, on that basis, do not want

Furthermore, saw the bloke in person only recently & the campaigner is built like an Asian school girl

#nonlifter #legsnotevenonce #stringerpls #extremefroffage

Hi,

Haaahaha. Don't forget canteen supervisor!

Now. About those private chats and the player in question. Fill a brother in!

Anyone? Anyone? Sounds like it's the Crows, or Geelong...

C'mon man I need a hit!!!

Last edited:
Collingwood has an excellent midfield but little else.
We desperately need to get a quality outside mid maybe two.

We also need balance and KPP's are always important.

Leaning toward a Tippett type. Great second ruck who can play forward. Use Bruce up the ground.
Much better balanced team

We could always try to get Mayne from Collingwood.........lol, no I couldn't do it without laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back