List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

He was in the meeting im guessing? :rolleyes:

Nah he wasn’t but he said he spoke to everyone in that meeting and they all confirmed that nothing like that happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on but wait what do i know lol

He also said something might get done today but didn’t specify which club. Also ties in with what you said last night.

Let's face it where premiers we don't need to improve our list haha. :sunglasses: :rolleyes:

You always need to improve your list.

I got nothing against Schache but don't really want him, however hearing that brissy are exploring moving his mum up there isn't really adding to Schache having a hardened edge to him.

Ffs to all the go homer's, is it that hard living away from home 9 months a year playing footy and keeping supremely fit. Throw in that people still visit and they get home at times throughout the season, I'm with Malthouse on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paperwork lodged!

images

I got nothing against Schache but don't really want him, however hearing that brissy are exploring moving his mum up there isn't really adding to Schache having a hardened edge to him.

Ffs to all the go homer's, is it that hard living away from home 9 months a year playing footy and keeping supremely fit. Throw in that people still visit and they get home at times throughout the season, I'm with Malthouse on this one.

The go home reason is as soft as Flora margarine in isolation.

However, Schache’s father died recently and his mother is on her own. A sons instinct to look after their mother in this situation is a good trait.

It is significantly different to players that just get home sick, that is soft.

However, Schache’s father died recently and his mother is on her own. A sons instinct to look after their mother in this situation is a good trait.

Where did you get this infocfrom

Recently? Like when he was 4.

Yeah ok, did she remarry?

No idea, just remember hearing them going on trade radio about how he lost his dad when he was 4 and therefore very close to his mother

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back