List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Been told George and Lloyd prefer to stay at the Tiges. Can’t see us getting rid of George who kicked over 30+ goals unless we get a tall we are very keen on, and Lloyd’s form all year warranted a spot and he’s one of Dusty’s best mates, don’t see it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He kicked 26, just point of fact

Pick 15 + Pick 17 + Miles
=
Schache + Pick 12

I would do that on the proviso Leppa really thinks it appropriate because he probably should have a better idea than most.

I would rather take a stab at Schache than pay a fortune for Lynch.

Lynch may not happen anyway and a lot of field field stuff can happen like ambassador deals etc.., god father bids from others from left field to

Goerge is a big "if". He was important in the GF - competed hard and hit packs. Got into numerous good positions only to fumble, drop marks (but high and competitive in pack parks), and mis-kick. If he can pick these skills up a lot in a year he will be better than just a good player.
I thought George played the last six or so games before the GF as if he was frightened of making mistakes. He appeared to be trying too hard to be what he thought was required of him and in doing so, he lost his spontaneous edge. While he dropped a few marks in the GF, at least he was having a crack at attacking while not losing the defensive part of his game. He now owns a Premiership ring and if that doesn't reconfigure your self confidence not much else will. I'd hate to see him go when a new season beckons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This just made that trade period a lot more interesting for us. The way it's all set up tomorrow, we will speak with Brisbane and I would not be surprised if we end up with him.

Went number two for a reason, bloke can play. Our culture is strong and he is the exact type we are looking for in the forward line.

Massive turn of events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine if we got him for pick 15 & steak knives?
More Salt on the table.:D

hahaha, been washing my mouth out with Richmond Draught cans since Wednesday.

He's been great this year, not denying that, and I said tick to everything bar his fumbles. We wouldn't have been the side we were if not for him.
Also EJW i possibly could have scored another tick from you if i'd mentioned we need to consider life after Sheds.

Reckon what Richmond have said publicly vs what we are actually doing are 2 very different things.
Would not shock me in the least if we trade pick 17 for schache and get heavily linked tomorrow
Deal will be done today at 10.20

nah lazy dud using homesick excuse will **** over our mental game
Schache had one of the better first years for a tall forward in recent memory. Pretty much carried their forward line as a lead up focal point in a crap team, and showed he can play. Couldn't back it up this year, and i guess you need a degree of caution as to why that is, but in my opinion if the price is a mid teens draft pick for a long term replacement for Jack, then you jump at it.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back