List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

**** Im hanging for some T71 bombs!

Does anyone else find it strang Stringer hasnt officially nominated Esendrugs yet? All the talk has been that its his preffered club, yet no announcement.

I hope we are looking at one of him and Schache.

Pretty sure his manager said yesterday he had nominated the druggos

Does anyone else find it strang Stringer hasnt officially nominated Esendrugs yet? All the talk has been that its his preffered club, yet no announcement.

Stringer is poison. I reckon he will be out of the game within a year or so and schache just doesn't seem to have what it takes.
Happy to steer clear of these Hail Mary types.

Not all lies are the same, mate. Lying to the media is basically not even lying, everyone does it. You cant say you think the opposition is shit, or you want to leave your club, or you dont think you will make finals.
Dusty sure as hell did all year.

True ...... but sometimes things are just as they are - plain black and white.
I don't think Schaeche set out to deceive, or the Lions set out to maximise his trade value (they could easily doing that by playing him).
I am just sharing what I have been told about him from people close to his family ... the kid is indecisive and easily coerced - and it would have been easy to get to him to re-sign.
It's that character (or flaw) that leads to doubts about him being able to cut it. He's always going to take plenty of work, and with us being in a good position, the last thing we need to do is be taking risks. We do it will be 30 more years before we see a flag.

Stringer is poison. I reckon he will be out of the game within a year or so and schache just doesn't seem to have what it takes.
Happy to steer clear of these Hail Mary types.
You're a wise man, Danger.
What I've been saying. We have worked our way into a position of strength, don't bugger it up by taking risks and gambles on problems and people with character issues.

You telling me she didnt see that guy in front of her with his camera out taking a picture of where he put his premiership medallion?

It only became non consenting when her name is attached

Otherwise, could be anyones ****

100% utterly incorrect

just because someone consents to a private photo it doesnt mean that they consent to having that photo distributed to the entire world on the net

and cutting her head off the shot isnt a get out of jail free card. its her body, distributing the photo without consent is a violation, and its sick

would you be cool with your mates passing around tit shots of your sister?

Oh god no. Our no DH policy wouldn't let that happen I would think.

100% utterly incorrect

just because someone consents to a private photo it doesnt mean that they consent to having that photo distributed to the entire world on the net

and cutting her head off the shot isnt a get out of jail free card. its her body, distributing the photo without consent is a violation, and its sick

would you be cool with your mates passing around tit shots of your sister?
Where has it been said it wasn’t consensual?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GUYS THIS IS A TRADE AND FREE AGENCY THREAD.

NOT A THREAD TO DISCUSS SOME BIRD'S BREASTS. GET IT OUT OF HERE PLEASE.

Seriously, this also isn't the TAN (Thread about nothing), so don't post every thought that pops into your head.

Some of us like to come into this thread and see what is happening in the trade period and don't want to have to wade through pages of shit about nothing.

GUYS THIS IS A TRADE AND FREE AGENCY THREAD.

NOT A THREAD TO DISCUSS SOME BIRD'S BREASTS. GET IT OUT OF HERE PLEASE.

Seriously, this also isn't the TAN (Thread about nothing), so don't post every thought that pops into your head.

Some of us like to come into this thread and see what is happening in the trade period and don't want to have to wade through pages of shit about nothing.

Best comment yet

If we are going to rely on getting a tall in the draft, can we at least get a midfielder from another club? Would be good to have an improved midfield depth.

Not sure why we aren't having a play at Matt Kennedy. Didn't we bid for him and Hipwood before taking Rioli?!

100% agree. Can always do with more midfield depth

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back