List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Everytime Tiger71 has had information it's been held back to wait for your podcast.

Thursday? What's the point trade period will just about be over. I want to circle jerk now.

Nah I'm not trolling.

We are moving it to Thursday night!
old-man-crying.gif

Everytime Tiger71 has had information it's been held back to wait for your podcast.

Thursday? What's the point trade period will just about be over. I want to circle jerk now.

Trade period goes for 2 weeks, will be far from over!

All the good stuff happens next week anyway :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure we need to trade for a ready made midfielder. Take a look at our young smalls. Graham is ready, Rioli will get more midfield time, maybe even Butler. I cant see why Townsend wouldn't get a run either.

Go to the draft I reckon.
Well, not with a high pick, but with one of our picks in the 50s. Basically picking up another Nankervis, but a midfielder this time.

Apart from the obvious tall issues we have, the midfield would be the next area I would look at personally from a depth perspective, especially if someone like Miles leaves.

We're not.

With all due respect, Tiger71 has a proven track record with this type of stuff so when I hear it from him I’ll be convinced.
Not saying you don’t know what’s going on, there’s just certain people I reply on for this type of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't. They want Saad, so Essendon obviously value him. He must be worth more than an 8 pick upgrade.

Yeah but giving up pick 11 in a shallow draft is massive in my opinion.

With all due respect, Tiger71 has a proven track record with this type of stuff so when I hear it from him I’ll be convinced.
Not saying you don’t know what’s going on, there’s just certain people I reply on for this type of thing.

No skin off my nose, I just pop in every now and then to share what I can.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back