List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hence why he was traded and possibly having Melbourne pay for some of his salary. They are trying to improve their culture.

I’ve got no problems with them trading him - that’s their call of course but lets not beat around the bush. Melbourne have communicated through this deal that its their view that they’re better off without him. To the point they’d take unders and pay some if not all his wage to get him out of there. I just find that interesting.

20 year old pick 2, not many clubs are interested. Something about Shache must be putting clubs off. It cant be onfield because his talent and performances for his age have been more than adequate.

I agree. And l think the PR on this has been so bad, that the general public might start adding 2 and 2 on this and getting 5.

I have good information that the coach did not believe football was a priority for him. Loved playing it but didn't want to do the hard yards to get the best out of himself.

Have heard similar and it was Viney basically saying he was over Watts' lack of effort.

If everything we have heard about Shache is even half true, doesn't matter where he ends up he will be the most watched,scrutinized and talked about player in the league. Personally i don't want Cotchin or Hardwick at every press conference being asked where this kids heads at, how he has settled in or why his performances might be poor. Take the 2 x first rounders into the draft, get the best kids available and sleep well knowing carlton have to sit there round 1 and watch us unveil our premiership flag. Great time to be alive

Stacking up for a tilt the next year or two - or so they think....
Agreed, so what is their thinking? these guys who recruit are supposedly the best in the business, but, for the life of me, I cant think of 2 worse players to add to a list (Fatlop and Wattsisname) Rockliff I get, the bracketted 2 are list cloggers, they will take games away from the youth........

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/...shock-trade/wzlr5jwcy0b21v2k4dp89tred/slide/2

It’s not exactly news that North Melbourne isn’t the happiest working environment of late, but the whispers about Brad Scott’s behaviour and his strained relationships with senior players is painting a very ugly picture.

If North ever needs to be a united club it’s now, as there is no bright light at the end of the tunnel at the moment.

Considering the money the club was throwing around it may not be such a bad thing that they missed out on Dustin Martin and Josh Kelly, but the fact the club can’t attract a star player no matter how much they offer has given morale a huge hit.

That’s on top of a shocking season that ironically ended with a win that took the club from a guaranteed number one pick at the draft to the fourth selection where there’s no surety of getting a future star.

They also dropped 10% in membership numbers to become the poorest followed Victorian club as the Western Bulldogs, Melbourne and St Kilda all shot past them.

Scott has reacted by bunkering down and literally closing his door on all at the club, doing the exact opposite of what Damien Hardwick did to take the Tigers to the top.

He needs to get himself out of the rut before it’s too late or he could be football’s equivalent of Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

And that didn’t work out very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i think some posters said it, but i dont think i have heard the club say anything about it.

Nah Dan Richardson actually said something along the lines of our interest no longer being there. We just don’t believe him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of rumours that miles was seen having coffe with david Nobel?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I heard that on Two Phones and Chickens show just before.
Nixon hadn’t heard anything.
If true then the Schache deal is still alive.

I don't understand the appealing interest of the trade period, are the AFL media just trying to make 2017 AFL last as long as possible? They should just report the trades that have been made I reckon.

I don't understand the appealing interest of the trade period, are the AFL media just trying to make 2017 AFL last as long as possible? They should just report the trades that have been made I reckon.

Everyone is talking about it. It’s all over social media, this thread is always a monster, AFL are just being smart and taking advantage of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back