List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
12 & 19 for Taranto & 1st rounder & 31 for Hopper
and we are offered
6 & 23 for Rioli & 11 & 18 for Bolton (even if they are contracted, not like we really want to keep them right? Be honest !!)

Sound like good & fair deals to me me. If we get more great !! Otherwise we have done well !!!
Bit of swings and roundabouts, but I reckon thats overs for Rioli and a bit under for Bolton (especially with pick matching pushing those picks out 2+ spots). Id be happy with 6, 10 and 11 for both.

how does josh jenkins get a gig ?

And it could be pick 15. Why would we take that gamble when we can have 10, 11 and 18 this year?
Dees are cooked.
Trac is trekking the Himalayas.
Ollie's mind is at the Rosebud rsl.
May still wants too knock Levers block off.
Bottom 3 .

I do not understand rationale for some posters.

Contrary to some BS being posted on BF Bolton is perfect for the rebuild and those complaining have no idea how to do a rebuild

The way Bolton behaves is perfect for a rebuild, and those thinking not demonstrate why RFC kept finishing niinth instead of challenging for premierships
All well and good but it doesn’t take into account the fact Bolton has asked for a trade and doesn’t want to play for us anymore

If he isn’t invested in the rebuild or living in Melbourne no real point keeping him because we won’t get his best on field and if he has a poor attitude that could become infectious throughout the playing group

We are in the same position next year with Bolton asking for a trade again in a draft that isn’t as strong as this one

All well and good but it doesn’t take into account the fact Bolton has asked for a trade and doesn’t want to play for us anymore

If he isn’t invested in the rebuild or living in Melbourne no real point keeping him because we won’t get his best on field and if he has a poor attitude that could become infectious throughout the playing group

We are in the same position next year with Bolton asking for a trade again in a draft that isn’t as strong as this one
BS, he said he was happy to stay,

Obviously some vested interests trying to push him out and others to suit their agenda

Notice how all the guys leaving are not from Victoria?? Graham SA, Bolton WA, Rioli NT, Baker WA, do those in Melbourne think they are special??? When Ottens went to Geelong he was from SA to.

Rance did not stick around, Dusty from the country did not hang about, does something smell at Punt Road??? Lids was Vic country to

What I find interesting have a look at CFC where Sticks from SA still part of the fabric. Bowdens was from NT yet they are not part of any fabric at management either.

Then going back there was the split when Maurice Rioli arrived and Raines felt chipped, Cloke left about opportunity and whatever. Is their a current that flows through the club some are not aware of??

Last edited:
Owies supposedly asking for $700k-800k per year multi-year deal

Funny Face Lol GIF
800 Korean Wan perhaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did he say that?
I’ve heard his manager say he wants to move if a deal that satisfies Richmond can be done, if not he’ll stay.

Dees a chance to trade up to 2?
Probably not, yes, they fit Rawling's criteria of moving back 3 or 4 spots but they'd want another 1st round pick this year

Reckon they have a couple of targets that they want this year and pick 2 is too much of a reach.

We're the only club that has the right amount of draft capital for them. 6 & 12 would get them what they want, the Saints are really the only others but 7 & 8 is too big a price to pay

Where does this poor attitude idea come from? It’s made up. He was played out of position nearly all year because we had no forward line, also he was double teamed as he was the only player of quality. Back in the midfield with some time forward is his go. How you have this warped idea that he’ll have an infectious bad attitude is just plain dumb. Stop inventing shit to support your stand that he should go.

I want to trade Shai for fantastic value but don’t use made up crap to support my position/opinion.

No top picks,then don’t trade. He’s a gun who puts bums on seats.

When did he say that?
I’ve heard his manager say he wants to move if a deal that satisfies Richmond can be done, if not he’ll stay.
A guy that wants to stay doesn’t ask for a trade in the first place

The rest is the PR spin because of his contract situation and knowing that a trade will be difficult and if a trade doesn’t eventuate he won’t of put fans offside

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back