List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Schache's lack of serious suitors is a huge concern.
Literally no club is interested in him.
This is a former pick 2 we are talking about.

Crazy stuff.

Maybe all teams will now decide to go with small forward lines

Mate there’s something that has stunk about it since day 1. It’s either one of the master strokes by RFC in the history of trading or there’s something seriously wrong in the background

Just that we have stayed well clear away from anything regarding trading for him, bust be serious about it

Yeah but you said it like you knew we had no interest lol. You are just speculating. At least say “I think we ‘REALLY’ have no interest in him”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL .... for every guy and gal on here who says they hate the media and don't read what such and such writes, there is an awful lot of stories, Twitter and other social media posts rehashed, regurgitated, repeated, re-everythinged on here. People seem to know a whole lot about what 'tosses' like Kane Cornes, Gary Lyon, Gerard Healy, Mike Sheahan, Robbo etc. say, even though they don't read or listen to them ;)

I know i know im just saying they are masters of running with stories that aren't stories yet. As per the post i originally quoted.
I understand its out of necessity all good.

Schache's lack of serious suitors is a huge concern.
Literally no club is interested in him.
This is a former pick 2 we are talking about.

Crazy stuff.

Maybe all teams will now decide to go with small forward lines

Yet, a supposed lesser footballer in Lennon having no suitors, is reason to re-sign the guy for another year. :eek:

There is something seriously wrong with the compo system is Buddy is worth pick 19 and Dusty would have been worth pick 18 and Motlop compo worth pick 19. Where has been the media coverage on this?
DMQSb2uVoAACIEO.jpg
I dont understand why fans still dont know what the point of compo is. There was NEVER supposed to be comparable compo for FA's. It was designed so players who leave bottom clubs get a better pick as they would find this more punitive than a top club who loses a similar player. This IS an equalisation method.

Said it last week and I'll keep saying it, never seen a trade period like it full of players who are boogie in the head one way or another.
Underlying issues everywhere and not a bad trade period to just stay out of if you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont understand why fans still dont know what the point of compo is. There was NEVER supposed to be comparable compo for FA's. It was designed so players who leave bottom clubs get a better pick as they would find this more punitive than a top club who loses a similar player. This IS an equalisation method.
Your logic fails when Geelong gets a very favourable compo and they are hardly a bottom club. If anything they are one of the most successful clubs of the last decade.

Saw a couple of weird tweets from Dees fans.

1. Cant believe traded Watts for peanuts to a top 8 rival.

Lel Melbourne isn't anyones top 8 rival.

2. Never been more disappointed in the club.

Ummmmm I could think of at least 10 million more spuddy decisions that club has made.

Said it last week and I'll keep saying it, never seen a trade period like it full of players who are boogie in the head one way or another.
Underlying issues everywhere and not a bad trade period to just stay out of if you can.

Couldn’t agree more

Saw a couple of weird tweets from Dees fans.

1. Cant believe traded Watts for peanuts to a top 8 rival.

Lel Melbourne isn't anyones top 8 rival.

2. Never been more disappointed in the club.

Ummmmm I could think of at least 10 million more spuddy decisions that club has made.

Funny thing is on the Melbourne board they’re talking about Watt’s off field preparation i.e. rumours of him in the party supply business

Can't believe we're even debating whether or not to get Schache. Here's a guy whose value has dropped because he wants to go home, meaning the buyers have the upper hand. He's a genuine KPF which is what the club needs and would fill the one hole in the list and allow Richmond to go best available in a shallow draft. He's young and has been attacked for being soft even though many young KPFs don't play like mensches when they're young. He allows Richmond to change tactics and he's available for pick 17 and Miles? Miles is a good player but he's not in the side's future plans and a player like him can be found in every draft. As for pick 17, how many gun KPFs or even KPFs of his talent go at 17 or later? Not many. I hope (and presume) Richmond are playing ducks and drakes. I get people might think he's soft but you have to take a chance with guys of his talent. And Richmond are in the position to take a risk. You can't stand still even as a flag winner.

Funny thing is on the Melbourne board they’re talking about Watt’s off field preparation i.e. rumours of him in the party supply business
I have good information that the coach did not believe football was a priority for him. Loved playing it but didn't want to do the hard yards to get the best out of himself.

I have good information that the coach did not believe football was a priority for him. Loved playing it but didn't want to do the hard yards to get the best out of himself.

Unbelievable given the professionalism of the sport. Maybe he has been mollycoddled at Melbourne and enough is enough. He’ll certainly get an education in running at port lol

Can't believe we're even debating whether or not to get Schache. Here's a guy whose value has dropped because he wants to go home, meaning the buyers have the upper hand. He's a genuine KPF which is what the club needs and would fill the one hole in the list and allow Richmond to go best available in a shallow draft. He's young and has been attacked for being soft even though many young KPFs don't play like mensches when they're young. He allows Richmond to change tactics and he's available for pick 17 and Miles? Miles is a good player but he's not in the side's future plans and a player like him can be found in every draft. As for pick 17, how many gun KPFs or even KPFs of his talent go at 17 or later? Not many. I hope (and presume) Richmond are playing ducks and drakes. I get people might think he's soft but you have to take a chance with guys of his talent. And Richmond are in the position to take a risk. You can't stand still even as a flag winner.

I don’t buy into the “Soft” argument. There is something off about the whole thing though IMO - if a trade does happen to go through to RFC I expect the AFL will audit it within an inch of its life

Unbelievable given the professionalism of the sport. Maybe he has been mollycoddled at Melbourne and enough is enough. He’ll certainly get an education in running at port lol
Hence why he was traded and possibly having Melbourne pay for some of his salary. They are trying to improve their culture.

20 year old pick 2, not many clubs are interested. Something about Shache must be putting clubs off. It cant be onfield because his talent and performances for his age have been more than adequate.
Its the fact he is as soft as butter on feild and weak mentally off it

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back