List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & Free Agency Discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the Saints offer for #4 + Tarrant?

They are on record saying they want a KPD and to push up the draft order.

7 + 8 + 2018 1R?

Where do you get these rumors?

Didn't they just plonk pick 5 on Carlisle two years ago?

Watts going from the "poor Jack, leave him alone" mentality of Dee's supporters to the eat him alive (well, chew him with their gums) mentality of Port supporters. This will not end well if he doesn't perform.
Yep...the ferals will eat him alive and the flog president doesn't hesitate to criticize publicly

OK guys way to blow what I am suggesting way out of proportion.

Was merely raising a point of how to augment what we have and make our list a little more balanced. Not to mention I didn't say we must do it just using those guys as an example where we might be able to look at things in a different way, but clearly that opinion is worth nought but scorn so good luck guys. Im out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK guys way to blow what I am suggesting way out of proportion.

Was merely raising a point of how to augment what we have and make our list a little more balanced. Not to mention I didn't say we must do it just using those guys as an example where we might be able to look at things in a different way, but clearly that opinion is worth nought but scorn so good luck guys. Im out.

Chill out mate.

This place always goes a little nutty at this time of year.

100% not

Won't happen though so no need to worry
Thompson will most likely be one year only, and trading Tarrant out puts our defence very very young....or at least in terms of experience. VIP over the next few years to help with the development of those youngins. And he's still young enough to be around for our next tilt.

Tarrant and Goldy for pick 8

Do it

Saints have a surplus of rucks thus assume wouldnt be interested in Goldy.

Potential trade that could interest them-

In: 7, 8, 1R STK 2018 (15)
Out: 4, Tarrant, 2R NM 2018 (20)

Taz valued at 11 from a points perspective some later picks could also be exchanged.

Saints gain KPD, upgraded pick to get a mid + retain some presence in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back