Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone please confirm if we have any players who have undergone post-season surgeries? most seasons you hear of many players especially at carlton having interrupted pre-seasons however i have not come across anything yet?

can someone please confirm if we have any players who have undergone post-season surgeries? most seasons you hear of many players especially at carlton having interrupted pre-seasons however i have not come across anything yet?
The whole club had surgery as a team bonding exercise on Mad Monday. Group discount meant we could just afford it all.

As per the post season injury update by Brad Lloyd, Matt Kennedy and Jarrod Garlett have had surgeries.

Not aware of any others.

We need a warning when this thread is towards the top. Give me a bloody heart attack why don't ya.

I would have thought the heart attack was your warning.

How long are you out for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As per the post season injury update by Brad Lloyd, Matt Kennedy and Jarrod Garlett have had surgeries.

Not aware of any others.

Have also read nothing on any other players.

There might've been some minor stuff done but safe to say that the only major procedures were Kennedy's ankle and Garlett's shoulder.

Decent enough start to the pre-season...

Hopefully players are diagnosed more conservatively going forward and aren't asked to play when they ren't physically up to it - learning to endure is one thing being mismanaged is quite another - cant play like proper mongrels if they physically cant run or tackle.

Hopefully players are diagnosed more conservatively going forward and aren't asked to play when they ren't physically up to it - learning to endure is one thing being mismanaged is quite another - cant play like proper mongrels if they physically cant run or tackle.
decent depth means we can properly rest injured or tired players........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back