Competitions 2018 Brisbane Lions Real DT leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

It's time...

Register your interest in this thread, along with last year's overall ranking. We'll use this for seeding into leagues.

Participants:

ZoBlitz - 235
Schmicko - 256
dlanod - 1707
Fatcat08 - 3918
pauldrc - 4154
BuntonRules - 4847
blynd_freddie - N/A

Last edited:

Yeah, I will go around in RDT also again.

Last year rank 4,154.

I'd like to express an interest, not played this one before but think it would be 'similar scoring' to AFL Fantasy?

Final Rank - 23,520 -- OF 154,547
Best Score - 2,467 Total score - 46,406 AVG 2,017.7

As a matter of interest/comparison dlanod what was your total score for your 1707 ranking?

I'd like to express an interest, not played this one before but think it would be 'similar scoring' to AFL Fantasy?

Final Rank - 23,520 -- OF 154,547
Best Score - 2,467 Total score - 46,406 AVG 2,017.7

As a matter of interest/comparison dlanod what was your total score for your 1707 ranking?

The scoring is similar but the trading and salary movements are very different (both consistent with SC). My cumulative points was 48,428.

Hi dlanod
If you need someone to make up numbers I would like to play, no Interest in DT on the Giants board so much so that there is not even a league this year. I always play DT because of their fantastic eliminator feature. My rank was rank last year (5774)as I tried a midprice strategy that failed miserably and then all premos went down with no trades left.

Hi dlanod
If you need someone to make up numbers I would like to play, no Interest in DT on the Giants board so much so that there is not even a league this year. I always play DT because of their fantastic eliminator feature. My rank was rank last year (5774)as I tried a midprice strategy that failed miserably and then all premos went down with no trades left.
That's probably cool given the slow interest. I'll look at starting a 10 man league tomorrow.

That's probably cool given the slow interest. I'll look at starting a 10 man league tomorrow.
Thanks mate, As long as Im not putting any Lions guys out, Im respectful Im a visitor to the board.

Thanks mate, As long as Im not putting any Lions guys out, Im respectful Im a visitor to the board.

You know the drill. It is just like northern clubs in the AFL. You are allowed to play, you are just not allowed to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back