List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Power has done extremely well with his pick swaps today. Impressed.

His entire trade period has been Boss. He cleaned out much of the perennially injured stock as demanded by this board. Went extremely close to landing a big fish demanded by this board. Drafted the consensus pick of this board at 7. Drafted Cavarra (as demanded by this board) and made a strategic trade of late picks as demanded by this board. I don't get the amount of guff that he gets in here. Its almost like he's overcompensating and pandering to the whims of this joint.

Edit: He also had a bit of a hand in re-signing three of our best players to long term contracts.

Last edited:

His entire trade period has been Boss. He cleaned out much of the perennially injured stock as demanded by this board. Went extremely close to landing a big fish demanded by this board. Drafted the consensus pick of this board at 7. Drafted Cavarra and made a strategic trade of late picks as demanded by this board. I don't get the amount of guff that he gets in here. Its almost like he's overcompensating and pandering to the whims of this joint.
You see you just nailed it. He is operating like a BF poster. Amateur.

We were also the tallest side in the comp and overloaded with talls last year..
Yep - VFL game against the Hawks we had Roughy & Campbell playing forward with NMM as the 'small'.

We’ve addressed the list needs of speed and skill. I think we have a few rookie spots open so I expect a couple of project talls to develop away in the VFL.
Hoping we pick up James Blanck in the rookie draft on exactly this basis.

His entire trade period has been Boss. He cleaned out much of the perennially injured stock as demanded by this board. Went extremely close to landing a big fish demanded by this board. Drafted the consensus pick of this board at 7. Drafted Cavarra and made a strategic trade of late picks as demanded by this board. I don't get the amount of guff that he gets in here. Its almost like he's overcompensating and pandering to the whims of this joint.
About time the club listened to us posters

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know Cavarra's background? As in indigenous or where his family is from originally?

We've moved two ruckman (Roughead and Campbell), two key defenders (Adams and Collins) and a key forward (Redpath) off the list and haven't added one ruckman or key position player.

Fascinating stuff.

Yeah I'm struggling to wrap my head around this.
I know there's big wraps on both Smith and Rhylee, but are we just building a team of midfielders, half backs and wingers for the modern game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've moved two ruckman (Roughead and Campbell), two key defenders (Adams and Collins) and a key forward (Redpath) off the list and haven't added one ruckman or key position player.

Fascinating stuff.
You would expect us to rookie a few talls, wouldn't you.

Yeah I'm struggling to wrap my head around this.
I know there's big wraps on both Smith and Rhylee, but are we just building a team of midfielders, half backs and wingers for the modern game?
We have Boyd, Scache, lloyd, gowers.

I suspect next year will be focused around forwards

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So where did 73/74 come from? Trade was 46 for North’s future 3rd.

Now have 3 3rd rounders next year (ours, North’s, Hawthorns)
... and we have up to four FS picks. Looks like we're covering ourselves early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back