List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct me if I'm wrong (or the AFL site to be accurate) but did North trade pick 51 to get St.Kilda's 2019 3rd round pick then trade their 2019 third round pick for 46?
They have essential upgraded picks in both drafts with 2 trades!
Why didn't we trade for St.Kilda's pick?!
Looks like Sam is picking up scraps from the big boys table at this stage.
Hahaha if this is what you're hanging your hat on now to keep the Power bashing going, I'd suggest just give up.

What else have we got to do?
Gowers upgrade?
Khamis late pick?
We're upgrading Gowers and Lynch, leaving one spot left for a player, which will likely be Khamis unless we think he'll be available in the rookie draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a risk selecting another player instead of Buku isn't it? What if another club picks him up after... ?
We're literally past the point where points matter. We're like 2 picks away from our selection now.

Hahaha if this is what you're hanging your hat on now to keep the Power bashing going, I'd suggest just give up.
This is not Power bashing - He is only a few months in the job and this is his first draft so I can accept that it is a hard environment to get deals done when surrounded by guys who have been doing this for years.

I just can't believe that people are actually acclaiming what hes has done when really he has not been able to get much done at all, and what he has done is clearly worse on paper than an almost identical trade.

I will cut him slack, but I will not pat him on the back and say good job when I think he could have done better.

His entire trade period has been Boss. He cleaned out much of the perennially injured stock as demanded by this board. Went extremely close to landing a big fish demanded by this board. Drafted the consensus pick of this board at 7. Drafted Cavarra (as demanded by this board) and made a strategic trade of late picks as demanded by this board. I don't get the amount of guff that he gets in here. Its almost like he's overcompensating and pandering to the whims of this joint.

Edit: He also had a bit of a hand in re-signing three of our best players to long term contracts.

We are hard to please!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back