List Mgmt. 2018 Draft, Free Agency & Trade Hypotheticals thread, Part II: Nothing happened!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now we probably look at Finlayson

Which isn’t so bad, we should definitely be looking at him.

Unless Langdon signed because we cooled on him for someone else. That someone else could be May given the Melbourne angle might have fallen through. Seems unlikely but you never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where people are so gullible worrying about what we were alleged to being going to pay him. Collingwood have upped the offer to keep and I am telling you it is nowhere 450k let alone the 600 & 6 years the media dribble said we were going to give him. Must say though bit concerning that we talk a good fight when the trade period started and we are going to leave it without a whimper. When I consider things though as much as I don't give a flying **** about Hawthorn they are astute with their planning and know what it takes to get better from year to year. Wingard & Scully FMD !!!! Pick 53 and **** all compared to what he was on at GWS. Proof will be in the pudding but I reckon those responsible overrate what we have on our list and what it will do going forward. How else do you explain James Rose for one still being on ito_O

Ok Punts.
Forget the others. Now take this as gossip but my son's best mate has an aquantance who happens to be young Langdon's mate (that sounds corny I know but I have just spoken to him 10 minutes ago.
Before leaving for Hols Langdon said he was moving. Now I questioned this fellow whether it was to the Swans & he said yes obviously but I said that Freo was also a chance with tbe brother there. He knows no more than those words. He's moving.
Now I couldn't not tell you guys that so make of it what you will.
Sorry if this stuff annoys you.
Thanks Ted. We won't tell a soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back