List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously a player we wanted got picked up before 63.

Congrats to Quaynor & Kelly

Collingwood Out of the Draft.

Getting AB in Rookie Draft Then

Nah we've still got later picks (98?) which we can still use to match a bid on Atu.

I like the trade, improves our position next year while maintaining our capacity to bid/pass as needed to get Atu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what the hell just happened? I thought we needed to elevate Thomas with 99 and still pick up someone else?

Thomas counts as one of our three live picks. I don't think you actually use your pick in the national draft to elevate rookies any more. It seems we're done now. Thomas will get elevated and we'll go in to season with 38 on the primary list. We may also elevate someone else like Mihocek and go in with 39. The only other option for us is another Cat B rookie like Atu B or Wraith if they are still available and dont get selected.

Can someone explain the rationale behind that trade pls?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

My guess is we were keen on someone like Gown.

After he went we decided to bank the pick for next year by trading it and potentially taking R2 with our late pick, or as a rookie. If it works out that way, it's a shrewd decision.

Last edited:
My guess is we were keen on someome like Gown.

After he went we decided to bank the pick for next year by trading it and potentially taking R2 with our late pick, or as a rookie. If it works out that way, it's a shrewd decision.

Good Chance that is True as lot said we where Keen

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back