List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Being facetious? Even though I knew who we were getting, I was on the edge of my seat all last night hoping we wouldn’t get dicked with IQ and Kelly.

Not really, no. Was no excitement in this draft for me given nothing taken we didn't already know about.

IQ/WK bids had some entertainment value but we knew we were getting them all year. Was overall meh, given no live picks and then the late 1 we had we traded...

Why are People Pissed at Port taking Riley Grundy. Club did not rate him Highly
Because people are afraid that the SA clubs will use Riley to lure Brodie back home.

Less likely with Port now that they have Lycett. I was more worried if the Crows took Riley because they would have wanted Brodie as a replacement for Sauce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port be like “let’s draft Riley so if Brodie ever wants to come home then we’ll have the upper hand on Adelaide”..

Doubt he would ever leave Collingwood even with his Brother at Port

Because people are afraid that the SA clubs will use Riley to lure Brodie back home.

Less likely with Port now that they have Lycett. I was more worried if the Crows took Riley because they would have wanted Brodie as a replacement for Sauce.

How Often does a Brother Move just to play with there Brother?

Could of made sure grundy stayed at Collingwood by drafting his brother, I dont like the feel of what just happened

Yep. Me neither.

Since we’ve historically not valued such late picks, I would have viewed taking Riley as insurance to keep Brody at the very least.

If you end up with a decent player. Bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back