Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/05/04/gws-give-big-injury-update-on-cameron-and-greene/

“We’re pretty confident (Cameron) will play next week,” he told the AFL Nation pre-game show.
“It just got to the stage where he wasn’t training enough during the week so we thought we’d give him the weekend off, but right now we’re really confident he’ll play next week.”
There has been concern Greene would miss an extended period of time, but Campbell said things are looking better than expected.
“Better news over the last 24 hours, it’s hard to pinpoint what’s actually going on (with Greene),” he said,
“It might’ve been longer on the sidelines, but it looks like it will only be a week or two.”

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just can’t seem to take a trick can we.... just as long as these injuries are what we only cop now and nothing else closer to September....

Can only see Lobb and Cameron playing this week. Both are only 50:50. Lids another week just in case. Kelly still a few weeks away. Won’t see Toby until second half of the season. We can only hope that we hit our straps running into the finals like tigers last year.

Can only see Lobb and Cameron playing this week. Both are only 50:50. Lids another week just in case. Kelly still a few weeks away. Won’t see Toby until second half of the season. We can only hope that we hit our straps running into the finals like tigers last year.
Doubt that we’ll be emulating Richmond... for one thing they barely had any injuries last year.

Doubt that we’ll be emulating Richmond... for one thing they barely had any injuries last year.
Probably referring to they did not hit form till late in the season. When they lost those two games at the death their supporters probably felt like we do today

Corr Davis Shaw
Williams Haynes Whitfield
Scully Ward Deledio
Greene Cameron Kelly
Langdon (Patton or HH) Deboar

Lobb Shiel Cogs

Finlayson Hopper Taranto Griffin

This side can go deep in September

Seven outs of my best 22.

Corr Davis Shaw
Scully Ward Deledio
Greene Cameron Kelly

Lobb Shiel Cogs

Just gotta get a decent starting position for finals. :)It'll all look a lot better if we can knock off the Eagles next week.
I get they should be tougher if we can get there.

At the ground Patton looked like he had OP or something bad going on with his lower body. Could hardly run. Assume he's playing with something as well?

Corr Davis Shaw
Scully Ward Deledio
Greene Cameron Kelly

Lobb Shiel Cogs

Williams won’t be back this year will he? Certainly won’t be fit if he is back. With so many players having leg injuries when they come back into the side they are all underdone as they haven’t been doing enough running.
If we do make finals it’ll be same story as last year... too many underdone players.

Williams won’t be back this year will he? Certainly won’t be fit if he is back. With so many players having leg injuries when they come back into the side they are all underdone as they haven’t been doing enough running.
If we do make finals it’ll be same story as last year... too many underdone players.
Harden up

Supporting a footy team isn't always easy. You can end up looking silly if you give up after every bad game. Spare are a moment for Lions and Blues supporters who turn up every week to support their club, that's what a real footy fan is.

Harden up

Supporting a footy team isn't always easy. You can end up looking silly if you give up after every bad game. Spare are a moment for Lions and Blues supporters who turn up every week to support their club, that's what a real footy fan is.
He's got a fair point, so I don't know what "harden up" has to do with it. There's definitely a fair chance we might be underdone going into finals. It's not like he's advocating not showing up or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's got a fair point, so I don't know what "harden up" has to do with it. There's definitely a fair chance we might be underdone going into finals. It's not like he's advocating not showing up or anything.
You need a certain blind faith and stubborness to support a team. It's not like I was advocating he be banned from supporting the club.

Harden up

His point is valid.

Lions and Blues supporters are just as vocal about their losses.

And we know it isnt easy. If you hadnt noticed we have been called fake, non existenet etc etc etc for 8 years now.

His point is valid.

Lions and Blues supporters are just as vocal about their losses.

And we know it isnt easy. If you hadnt noticed we have been called fake, non existenet etc etc etc for 8 years now.

So it's time to join in with the haters?

Long bow youre drawing there.

Haters are ones who dont even think we exist or should exist.

Just because we are annoyed or angry at how things are going doesnt make us haters.

You raised it not me. You've fallen for the "us" thing. Are you not comfortable speaking for yourself?

You raised it not me. You've fallen for the "us" thing. Are you not comfortable speaking for yourself?
Really? Lol ok.

Treating me like a mutt now.

I speak for myself. Your the one calling me and others angry about how the club is going haters.

If you want to smell shit and think its roses thats up to you. Dont try and sell it to me though Bok.

Really? Lol ok.

Treating me like a mutt now.

I speak for myself. Your the one calling me and others angry about how the club is going haters.

If you want to smell shit and think its roses thats up to you. Dont try and sell it to me though Bok.

None of that has anything to do with what I said.

Harden up

Harden up? Not sure how that’s relevant. And I was there for the game against the cats.

Harden up? Not sure how that’s relevant. And I was there for the game against the cats.
I attended 16 games last year, and expect similar this year, so lets not make it a pissing contest.
My point that round 7 is not the time to give up on a season. You can if you wish but to me it's soft.

Not at all, and very disappointed you descended to personal abuse. And over an obvious truth that round 7 is not the time to give up on a season.
Personal? Not at all. No different to Harden up, soft and other such comments from you this morning.

Havent given up on the season. No one has. Pointing out we arent on the right track and have been horrible since round 2 is not giving up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back